Ch.14 Other Jekyll

(Flashback) One night, the sound of a harp being played could be heard from Jillian's dorm who was sitting near her desk with a golden harp on her lap as she played the soft tune just as Nina entered.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey" Jillian said as she stopped playing.

"Did you get that text from Blondie?"

"About the curse?" Jillian said with a sad look "Yeah."

"I've been so worried all day today" Nina sighed as she sat down in her flower chair "If the Evil Queen really casts this curse, who knows what could happen."

"We don't even know when it's gonna happen, for all I know it could happen tomorrow, or even tonight."

"You got any ideas?"

"No" Jillian sighed "I'm just hoping that Raven will find a way."

"Well we gotta help too, she can't do this alone."

"I know, that's why tomorrow I'm gonna search for that missing spell book that has the spell to the curse."

"I'm gonna help too."

At that point Jillian went back to playing her harp with a sad look just as a thought came to Nina's head.

"Oh my God" her eyes widen.

"What?" Jillian stopped playing.

"I just remembered something, there's this magical flower I heard of that's powerful enough to go against dark magic."

"Are you serious?" Jillian gasped.

"Yes, although this flower is very hard to find, but if I can get my hands on it, I can give it to Raven and it should be able to prevent her mother from casting the curse."

"Well where can you find it?"

"It's should be somewhere either in or near the Enchanted Forest."

"Can I help?"

"Actually, I think it's better if you help everyone look for that book."

"You're right. So what's this flower called?"

"It's called the Red Middlemist, and I just hope I can find it before the curse."

Now at the garden center called "Thorns and Roses", Julie along with Jillian entered followed by some of the people from the Land of Untold Stories.

"Thank you all for doing this" Julie said to them "We needed some help around here."

"Let me just find the owner" Jillian put in as she headed off.

After that, Julie started to admired all of the flowers, from sunflowers to daisies to poppies, she loved them all.

"Okay" Jillian soon appeared with a girl who was a head shorter than her and was wearing a garden apron and some gloves "Everyone, this is Jenna Little, the owner."

Jenna Little, who was really Nina Thumbell gave everyone a welcoming smile and a wave.

"Thank you all for coming" she smiled "Now if you would follow Julie this way, she'll tell you what to do."

And with that everyone followed Julie to the other side of the garden.

"You think they're gonna get back home?" Jillian asked Jenna.

"I hope so" Jenna sighed "I mean we're trying to do the same thing, but so far we found nothing that can help us."

"Well with the Evil Queen it's gonna be harder."

"Well I'm just hoping for the best in all of us."

"Same" Jillian sighed as she then turned to the soil patch "So what are you planting?"

"Oh, just some flowers" Jenna smiled.

"Of course" Jillian smiled "Well I'm gonna go head back to the diner to help more people, you wanna come?"

"Oh no thanks, I gotta stay here and make sure goes okay."

"Alright, see you later then."

And with that she headed off. After she was gone, Jenna turned back to the soil patch and began to water it.

"Please grow a Red Middlemist" she begged in a whisper "Just please."

__________

Inside a science lab at Storybrooke High, Mira, Aidan, and Olivia watched as Dr. Jekyll did his work as he examined a blue fluid in a test tube.

"So your little science experiment can really tell us why the Evil Queen is still alive?" Mira asked "And how to destroy her?"

"It's a possibility" he said "If I can just recreate the serum that split the two of you."

But as he was examining the blue fluid, he gave a sigh.

"Sorry" he said "I need my lab and equipment, but they're all back in the Land of Untold Stories."

"Well in this world we don't give up" Aidan said "Come on there has to be a way."

As he and Jekyll went to find more equipment, Mira turned to the lab table and gave a sigh.

"This is useless" she said with disappointment.

"Mira he's trying to help" Olivia put in.

"I know" Mira sighed "I'm just sick of being one step behind her."

"So get a step ahead, she thinks like you now try thinking like her."

"Fine, I used to be good at that."

And with that she began thinking.

"When you want to tear families apart-" she said "You... look for the cracks that are already there."

"Meaning..."

"Oh wait" Mira said with realization "There isn't a crack in this family right now, okay this just a lot harder."

"Well keep thinking, hopefully you'll come up with something."

Just then the door to the lab opened as Rachel Fox, also known as C.A Cupid, daughter of Eros entered.

"Hey" she said.

"Rachel what are you doing here?" Olivia asked.

"I just thought I'd step by and see how's the process is going."

"Well so far we got nothing" Aidan appeared with Dr. Jekyll.

"I need my lad equipment" Jekyll said "It had everything I used to make the serum in the first place, but since I don't have it right now, it's gonna hard to remake it."

"Well maybe I can help, back at Ever After I was pretty good at Chemistry."

"No, this is more like an advance Chemistry, only a genius can be able to solve this, it's like I need another Jekyll to help me with this."

At that point an idea popped in Rachel's head.

"Another Jekyll you say?" she said with a wondering look.

"Well not another Jekyll for the brains, I just need someone to bring me my lab equipment."

"Okay..." she said as she thought of something.

"Rachel what is it?" Olivia asked.

"Oh uh, I gotta go, I should be back soon."

And with that she headed off.

"Wonder what's on her mind?" Aidan wondered.

As she headed down the hall, Rachel knew what she had to do in order to help Dr. Jekyll, she needed to find the other Jekyll.