Ch.33 Deadly trap

The next day at the 'Wonder diner', Aladdin met up with Jasmine, Gigi and Whisp as they sat at a table.

"There's no flying carpets but-" he started to say "Storybrooke's not that bad."

"Well I'm glad you found the place" Jasmine smiled.

"But Aladdin" Gigi said "We haven't talked about what really matters, Agrabah."

At that point he gave a sad sigh.

"We still need your help" Whisp said with a worried look.

"I told you girls" he sighed "I'm not the Savior anymore, I cut my ties."

"It doesn't matter whether you're the Savior or not-" Jasmine said "You can still help us."

"It doesn't matter."

Jasmine gave a sad look.

"This was a bad idea" he sighed sadly as he suddenly got up "I need to take a walk."

"Aladdin-" they started to say, but he was off before they could continue.

"Now what?" Gigi asked with a worried look.

"Let him be" Whisp suggested with a small sigh "He needs to clear his mind."

_________

Now in the Science lab, Jackson and Holt told Dr. Jekyll and everyone else about what happened.

"So Hyde's trapped in here now?" Jekyll asked as he examined Pandora's Box.

"Yep" Holt said "Where he can't get out, well unless someone let's him out, but he can't get out from inside."

"So he's really gone?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah" Jackson said as he turned to Holt "All thanks to him."

"Thank you Holt" Jekyll said "You got rid of Hyde while saving my son, and I owe all of that to you."

"Not problem" Holt smiled "And besides, if my dad were to kill Jackson, I would of died too, and I wouldn't want that happening."

"So now what?" Aidan asked "Hyde's gone, where does that lead to?"

"Well the people from the Land of Untold Stories are still gonna be trapped here" Jekyll said "Since there's no way to take them home."

"But that doesn't mean we can't find a way" Darling put in.

"But does mean we can go home?" Jackson asked as he pointed to himself, Holt, and Jekyll.

"Well" Rachel said "We did find the reason why the Evil Queen is still alive."

"But we don't have a way to stop her" Terrence put in.

"Well the only way we know right now is that if I die, then she dies" Mira said with a sad look.

"Tell you what?" Jekyll said "I'm gonna stay here and help you find another way to stop your evil self."

He then turned to Jackson and Holt.

"But I want you two to go home" he ordered.

"What?" Holt said with disappointment "Why?"

"Because you guys have done enough, I appreciate you guys getting rid of Hyde, but now we need to get rid of the Evil Queen, and she's worse than Hyde."

"So we can take it."

"Sorry guys, but I can't risk putting your lives in danger."

"He's right" Rachel said "You guys have helped enough, you need to go home."

Jackson gave a sigh as he turned to Holt.

"They're right" he agreed "We need to go home."

"You really think so?" Holt asked.

"Yeah, and besides, when we go back, you can turn back to your regular self and party all you want without having to worry about turning into me."

"Oh that's true" Holt said with interest "Alright, let's go home."

Jackson then turned to Jekyll.

"Hope you come back soon" he said.

"I promise" Jekyll promised with a small smile.

"Well then" Rachel said to Jackson and Holt "Let's get you two home."

"Hold on" Aidan said as he turned to Jackson "Quick question, are you sure you're not related to my brother?"

"Dude!" Terrence and Jackson said at the same time with annoyed looks.

"Just asking" Aidan said with his hands up.

__________

"I don't understand" Brooke said with disappointment as she and Delilah walked down the sidewalk "We searched everywhere, where can Danny be?"

"Are you sure we searched everywhere?" Delilah asked with an unsure look "I mean I haven't been all around Storybrooke yet, maybe we missed a spot?"

"What spot could we of missed, I know my way all around this town, I doubt we missed something."

"Well then you got any other ideas on how to find him?"

"Well maybe we can-".

But before she could continue, a letter suddenly appeared in front of them with their names on it. Curious, Brooke picked up the letter and opened it as she read out loud.

Girls, I'm being kept in the barn west of Storybrooke. Please hurry, Wendell will be back soon- Danny

"Wendell?" Brooke growled.

"I'll get my taser" Delilah said with a frown.

Pretty soon they made their way to the barn that seemed to be empty. Being cautious that either Wendell or the Evil Queen is near, they peeked inside, and seeing that it was empty they stepped in. As they quietly stepped closer, Brooke suddenly spotted Danny who was on the ground and had his wrists tied to a pole.

"Danny!" she gasped in a whisper as she ran up to him.

"No" he gasped when he saw them "You girls can't be here."

"What are you talking about we got your note?" Delilah said as they started to untie him.

"No you don't understand" he said with a worried look "I didn't write that, Wendell did, it's a trap!"

"What?!" their eyes widen when they suddenly heard a click behind them that made their hearts stop.

"That's right" a familiar voice said that sent chills down their spine as they turned around and saw Wendel who was aiming a rifle at them "And you walked right into it."

"Wendell" Delilah said with her hands up as she tried to stay calm "Look-".

"Quiet" he ordered sternly "I've been waiting for this moment for a long time, and now that I got my ability back, I can finally finish it."

"No!" Brooke threw herself in front of them with her arms out "Leave them alone!"

"Well look at you playing hero" he smirked.

"Stop" she begged as she stood up "Look I know you're in pain, but you don't have to take it out on us."

Wendell said nothing as he aimed the rifle at her as Danny and Delilah stood up with scared looks.

"You really think I wont shoot you?" he asked Brooke with a sneaky smile as he then put down the rifle "I suppose you're right, this is a coward's weapon anyway."

And with that he set down the rifle.

"But this one isn't" he said as he used his magic to make a sword appear in his hand as he used it to stab Brooke in her stomach.