12- The Creature

Start bij het begin

No. He'll never find me. Ever.

"So, it's a yes?" I nod with my 'I hope it's a no though' face which earns back JiaQi's bitter smile. "Jungkook's scent is a little odd. I think," I look curiously at her sidelong until she turns to me with a stern look. "We have to get out of here now."

***

Jungkook's Place, 3rd person's POV

On the roof, Taehyung's face is as terrifying as an angry lion while nervousness and anger come creeping up his mind like zombies. "Geu nyeo neun do dae che eodiseo?(Where is she?)" asks Taehyung as calm as he can. Losing Heidi's sense of presence is like losing his wings, she is important to him indeed, but why?

"Na neun morunda!(I don't know!)" shouts Jungkook who is kneeling on his feet and with his hair being yanked backwards. His voice shows hints of frustration and helplessness. "Nan chin ja morla soyo..(I really don't know..)" Taehyung's grasp on Jungkook loosens, causing the sobbing boy tumbles on all fours with a painful groan.

Taehyung absorbs his energies back as he gives back his members' consciousness. "What just happen?" asks Jimin while scratching the back of his head.

"Look, the Zectobits will go after her if she's out of my range of sight! So, cheybai(please) search for her now!" Although he is a little shocked and pissed by what Taehyung had just done, Jimin and the others, especially Namjoon starts following the girls' trails.

"We need some time." informs Namjoon in a serious tone.

"Ppalri halsu it seupnikka?(Can you do it faster?)" asks Jungkook, his wronged face is now wet with tears as Taehyung's.

"We'll try." says Jin in a reassuring tone.

"Cheybai ppalri yo!(Please be quick!)" pleads both maknaes simultaneously which drives out a low, teasing chuckle from the hyungs.

***

SMK SENAI, Heidi's POV

Though the sun has fully risen, it's blocked by thick, gloomy rain clouds in a few seconds. "That's strange, where did those rain clouds coming from?" I ask absentmindedly.

"Shh.." Both of us keep quiet and listen. "Do you hear that?" JiaQi whispers while she gesture towards the windows. The sun is gone. The ground is painted grey and a little brown by the clouds, soon, there is a huge, dark shadow of an unknown creature moving this way.

Moving as quick as we can, we crouch down silently and avoid our elbows or ankles banging on the furniture. Luckily we don't have to duck our heads while we're sitting against the wall under the windows. Holding our breathes, we close our eyes tightly as evil and alien chuckles can be heard.

The creature stomps on the earth for times and then, we hear munching and chewing noises coming from outside. Carefully, JiaQi peeps outside with a little of her head emerging in sight. Looking at me with her expression saying that the creature is damn big and ugly, and besides that the hibiscus plant outside is eaten, she has mentioned another worthy point. It can kill us!

According to JiaQi's little gesture on how she describes it, I can tell it has multiple legs and eyes like a spider, white in colour with two tremendous claws. Although I didn't seen one before, it sounds quite familiar to m-

Wait. I've seen it before. I definitely know what this is! Noticing my expression, JiaQi throws me a questioning look while I start gesturing my message. She then covers her mouth with fear as the low gurgling sound passes by nearer.

The remaining sunlight is blocked entirely here when dak shadows engulf where both of us are hiding. The creature roars and scatters the luffer boards with its thorny claws which I suppose that those are its nails. One of them is broken if I must say. The shattered glass rain down like solid raindrops.

But still, we manage to keep quiet and heave out only small breathes once we are breathing. "Ow.." I hiss as my arms and legs are cut. So do JiaQi's. Fortunately, the creature doesn't seem to hear us.

Slowly, it walks away with loud thuds which will sound like a giant's footstep if it aren't for his legs. "Is it gone?" I whisper as JiaQi is the one sitting closest towards the door.

"Yeah, it's wal-" Suddenly, our hair flatters by hot breaths exhaled towards us in purpose. I swallow as I am the one who feels it hotter. There by the frame of the windows, lays an exeremely pale and terrifying white head. One of its claws grabbing forcefully onto the wall, breaking and cracking it. A low growl which sounds like how a tyrannosaurus laughs, escapes from its parted spiderlike mouth.

Oh my god, we'll be dead if Taehyung isn't here. Wait! Why am I thinking of him now? What's happening to me?! Just then, I can feel Taehyung's sense of presence increasing in my head. "Qi, run.." My whisper works as the gunshot at the starting points, bang and there we sprint towards the exit.

"Heidi run! I'll hold it off." says JiaQi after we have run for a great distance. Her body starts glowing in blue while her ears are getting longer and larger. Instantly, she ties a long rope which is only visible to her as I can't see anything on her hands, on a pole. Then, the other end on a tree. She's going to make a "finish line" which will trip the creature!

Her ears have stopped growing, they aren't pointy like the werewolf's, but having round tips like...like a..urrgghh I always forget how to say the words I want when I get nervous.