T H I R T Y S I X

Venus:

I sighed and walked away. Jacob and I HAD been friends... I guess we were practically ex lovers. I found some more memories from the books I scavenged from my house and the wreck. Jacob and I had shared our first kiss... We were best pals and one day he was just taken and my memory was erased.

I hid the books from Shawn, imp sure he would get jealous but he could also be understanding to Jacobs position. I found Shawn and Aaliyah still discussing the fanfiction matter. There ridiculous, were not characters from a fanfiction GUYS!

Right?

"Hey guys were here..." I sighed

Aaliyah jumped up and grabbed her belongings, excitedly going up the steps to where the door was. I slumped down beside Shawn, receiving a kiss on the head by him.

"We made it" he smiled which caused a small one to grow on my face

"We made huh"

His brows furrowed and his smile began to die out, his eyes turning worried and a sense of nervousness radiating off him.

"What's wrong V" he asked, moving some of my hair out of my face

"Its nothing.. Come on, Jacob and Aaliyah is waiting for us"

I stood up and began to walk out when he grabbed my wrist and twirled me around, pressing his warm lips against mine.

"I love you" he smiled

His words still catching me off guard. How did I feel about these two guys? I used to love one but really do love the other...

"I love you too" I whispered before pulling away and going up the steps

I grabbed my things that I had left near the front and dragged them into the station. I dropped everything when I saw how beautiful and up to date everything inside was. The walls were white and lit up and everything was clean and tidy. I walked in further and found a living room setting. The window opened up into space, the bright shining starts glistening in the distance.

"Hey Venus!" I heard Jacob call out

I jogged over to what seemed like the control room where it also opened up into space. The steering wheel and control panel were in the center of the room where Jacob, Aaliyah and Shawn surrounded it. I walked over to them, squeezing in to see what was happening. Jacob pressed a blinking blue button and Harriet's face appeared on the screen which made me jump.

"Hello Specials! And Jacob... Welcome to the space station, where you seem to be safe from my clutches, but Im here for a bargain! I still have Nick DeAngelo captive. We promise not to hurt him under one condition... You go to earth and complete a mission for me. If you don't agree we will continue to hold Nick and maybe torture him a bit if we wish. You seem to already have a map to where you need to go so its all up to you. And for insurance, we have Timothy too. Good luck rebels" She laughed obnoxiously before the message went out

"We have to go to earth" I hissed, my fist balling up

"We don't have a map" Shawn argued

I turned on my heels and went to my belongings. I rustled about in the boxes, looked for something like a map. Harriet wouldn't have said we had a map unless I had one... Right?

I opened up my backpack full of scarps and pieces and tossed it to the side. Nothing in there. Something suddenly snapped which caused me to jump. I turned around and saw Aaliyah, Jacob and Shawn staring down at a piece of scrap that had connected together. The scraps trembled and shook, rasing into the air and pulling together. They whizzed and whirred as they snapped together to creat a giant orb with a blue and green glow.