T W E N T Y S I X

Shawn:

I sulked there on my bed, watching the door like a hawk... Or an eagle either or. I couldn't help but think about the previous nights events. Julia came to me in a dream, told me my whole life was a fake then told me Venus knew but didn't tell me. We almost died together and yet there still was no trust. My heartstone was taken, I'm trapped in a everything proof room and Venus isn't coming to save me. Well this is all great isn't it. I just want to go back in time and die to Wendy Wickerson when she had us cornered with guns to our heads. I felt completely helpless. You have no idea how I feel when for the past week and a half I've been sleeping with Venus in my arms and now poof! No more Venus! I'm still battling wither it was a set up or not. Like was Venus sent in to like convince me to something or even to kill me? I heard a growl and my hopes went up when I thought it was Venus but then realized it was my stomach. I hadn't eaten anything since yesterday and probably wont eat anything. I clutched my stomach trying to make it shut up, I didn't need another reminder that my life is a complete ruin. I heard the sliding door open and looked up to see two Peace Keepers enter, several more following along with weapons drawn. I weakly stood up and they took hold of my arms with a tight grip. The practically dragged me out and took me down the long corridors. Where was I going now? Trial? Execution? Or even worse! Dinner with Harriett... I squeezed my eyes shut, I feel so weak, like my powers have been drained of energy. I'm guessing probably because of all my escape attempts. Venus's face appeared in my mind. When Julia took me threw the past she showed me a day Venus burned herself with fire. She was wearing normal clothes, stress free and hair down. She looked-... She looked normal. Beautiful and normal. Now I'm imagining her normal self in my mind. She really took my heart didn't she. I felt my body be thrust forward and my eyes opened as I caught myself and rolled on the floor. I watched as the glass doors slid shut and the Keepers took there post. I stood myself up and brushed myself off, they have problems. I turned around and looked around strangely. There were glass windows and through them you could see scientist scurrying around. But what really caught my eye was the council members sitting in chairs and looking into the small room I was in. What as going on? I looked through another glass door and my eyes widened. Two Peace Keepers were holding Venus while a scientist inserted something into her neck. Venus had been fighting them and continued to struggle until they got to the glass door where they tossed her in.

"Venus!" I called out running forward

She began to howl in pain and cutch her neck as she rolled on the floor. I stopped as I saw her try to stand up, something was wrong. Her howl turned more wolf like and she hunched over on the floor. She squeezed her head in pain and the lights began to flicker. The lights suddenly powered down and I stood there alone in darkness. There was a growl and the lights flashed back on. I stumbled back at what had happened to Venus. She had wolf ears and a tail. Her eyes were completely dilated and her she barred her teeth at me. She had gone complete wolf! Although I didn't know that was possible, it happened. She began to walk towards me, creepy note. She was on all fours.

"Like my new creation Shawn?" I heard Harriett say through the speakers

I looked up at the windows and saw Harriett standing there with a huge smirk plastered on her face, her eyes exactly like a hungry snakes. I looked back down at Venus, even like this she looked beautiful. But I cant really focus on that now can I? Shawn snap out of it, your about to die any second now.

"Venus, hey its me" I said cautiously, maybe I could get her to snap out of it

She continued to prowl forward, growling and baring her teeth like a wild animal. I back up, I didn't want to hurt her and if she did end up attacking me, I couldn't fight back. My powers were still completely drained. I looked up again to the window and saw Jacob circling around behind all the council members. Anger began to boil inside me, he caused this, he was part of this. I was going to die and Venus was in this new and I can tell painful form all because of him. I noticed a slight change in Venus's eyes but I didn't have time to determine wither it was good or bad. Venus lunged forward in a full on howl and my back hit the floor as she tried snapping at my face. Suddenly she stopped and looked down into my eyes.

"Run" she said

I looked at her strangely when suddenly there was a whirring sound and the lights powered off. It wasn't like when Venus was changing form, it was like a whole power shut down. Venus leaped off of me and grabbed my hand, I was still processing what was going on. All the glass doors had slid open due to the electricity power off. I shook my head to realize Venus was now calling out Jacobs name. HE suddenly ran into view, he had a scar on his face and hands.

"You didn't mortally injure him right?" he asked Venus

"No you idiot now we don't have time!" she said yanking my arm causing me to drag along behind

"Wait what's going on?" I called out as Venus followed Jacob through the maze of halls

"No time to explain!" Venus replied

I squeezed my eyes shut as the sun light hit my eyes. I looked around as Jacob jumped into a hover car and Venus followed, still dragging me behind. Jacob immediately sped off and I was catching my breath.

"Okay when you said "Transformation serum" I didn't know you meant actual transformation!" Venus yelled looking back at her tail and wagging it slightly

"WAIT! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!?" I shouted before Jacob could respond

Venus and Jacob looked at each other then back at me. Venus looked at Jacob who just shrugged and she sighed. She looked back at me and took in a deep breath.

"Okay so in my neck is a controlling device, it mind controls me causing me to loose my senses and leaving Harriett in full control. We were part of a test to see in which environment us Specials are better off in and I failed at first but Jacob had a plan the whole time and told them I had a better use and now were escaping cause they wanted me to kill you" she said all in one breath

I just stared at her. When I asked for a life, I did NOT mean this. Venus looked back at me with pleading eyes. How was I supposed to respond to all this new information? I just leaned back and decided to respond with what she DIDN'T tell me.

"Awesome, so were experiments and we figured this out through your sister" I said crossing my arms and looking out the window of the speeding car

"Wait how – you know what never mind. Why are you so upset?" She asked staring at me

"Who said I was upset?" I questioned

"I did cause I can feel it." She replied

I sighed, there was no getting out of this one was there? I shook my head. Oh I don't know Venus I'm upset because you kissed Jacob and brushed it aside, my nerves are shocked because I've slept knowing you could be in danger and you weren't in my arms, I'm UPSET because your talking to him like he didn't betray us. We both know he likes you and your just like whatever. I looked back at her face and she had a sudden look of realization. She sat down in her seat and her ears went back. Jacob sped out onto a ramp the car flew into the air. I grabbed a hold of the door handle for support as he flipped some switches and the car went into hyper drive. We passed by several signs that suddenly shifted to WANTED signs with our faces on them. Then the following words hit our ears as the wanted program went through.

"Wanted: Jacob Collins and his fiancé Games Winner Venus DeAngelo and Shawn Mendes-"

My head snapped to the front seat where Jacob just continued to drive while Venus banged her head on the dashboard.

"Oh fiancé huh? When's the wedding?"

~

Who likes this little twist of Jacob and Venus being engaged? I was like, oh here's a reason to piss Shawn off even more! Applause for me! Lol, now Zeinab_Farhat has me pinned into publishing a smut scene that I might have written cause I was bored... Now we both have shared sin. I'm sure you guys wouldn't want to read it but keep on the lookout if she does end up convincing me to publish it... Dear lord, I don't know what to do now! Stay in tune for more chapters and thanks for getting Invisible to 104 reads! I send all the loving's to you!

Xoxo

Zalina