F I F T E E N

Venus:

I woke up in Shawn's arms. The whole entire night he wouldn't let me go, which kinda bugged me when I wanted to roll over. I looked up at him and smiled as he still slept. I sighed and wiggled free from his grip. I almost fell out of the hammock when I was caught by a vine. Okay this thing with the plants having there own minds and stuff is kinda creepy. The stood me up and I looked at surrounding area. There were several wolves in the clearing still as the other half of the pack went hunting. For the first time, I went through hole entire night without having to worry! I was greeted almost immediately and The Alpha and I hung out until we heard a thud and looked to see Shawn had fallen out of the hammock. I started laughing as he got up with a groan, even The Alpha was laughing.

"That's not funny" he said rubbing his head

"Uh yes it is" I said with a snort from how hard I was laughing

He rolled his eyes and our laughter was suddenly broken with a wolf running into the clearing desperately.

"We were attacked!" he barked as he limped up to the stone I was sitting along side with the She Wolf

"By who?" I asked as I got down and examined his wounds

"A boy with blonde hair. He's c-coming this way." He panted as Shawn approached us

I froze when the projection on my wrist appeared. The last seven people were killed, and the only ones remaining was Shawn, Max, and I. I looked up at Shawn who had a frightened look on his face when suddenly an arrow whizzed by our faces. I looked in the direction and we saw Max standing there with an evil grin.

"Run!" I yelled as several wolves went for Max

The She Wolf whimpered as she saw several wolves slaughtered in front of our eyes. I froze also and was suddenly swept off my feet. I was slung over Shawn's shoulder and we were followed by the remains of the pack.

"Watch out!" Shawn yelled as he caught several of the trees on fire, causing them to fall after they were completely in flames

All the wolves followed, dodging the trees and Shawn continued hoping it would slow or maybe even kill Max. I closed my eyes and felt the world go by slowly. This was it, the end. Two of us were gonna die and one was going to go home as a hero to there District. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was several wolves shot. How is Max caught up? Then I realized it wasn't a who, it was a what! A drone came in shooting down the wolves causing me to cry out.

"AHH NO!" I screamed and began to sob as the She Wolf stopped and looked at me with sad eyes

"Take care of Ashfar" was what she barked before she ran and jumped, taking down the drone and causing it to explode, killing her along with it.

Shawn stopped and set me down as I sobbed.

"Venus look at me" he said sternly causing me to look up at his eyes

"We have to run, its okay we'll make it out" he said, his caring eyes

"Stop saying that when we both know the truth" I said in between sobs and looking down at my feet

He stayed silent, knowing that nothing would change the fact that either one, or both of us were gonna leave and never come back. He picked me up again and we walked this time, hoping to get out of the now burning forest. We didn't feel the heat, him because he was fire, and me.. I guess he's protecting me now. When we stepped out of the woods he set me down. I looked around and saw that we were at the same place we had started off the games. I heard the whirring of something and Shawn grabbed my hand and we ran across the clearing. Just as we were in the middle of the field, Max came out of the woods. Suddenly the ground trembled and opened up underneath us. A metal platform raised us off the ground and Max had umped up and pulled himself up onto the platform. This was it. Two to One, the whole forest around us on fire and now we were on a metal platform ready to fight just so one of us could go back home. Max took out a knife from his pocket and Shawn and I looked at each other. Just as Max lunged forward at me, I turned invisible and jumped back. Max caught himself blew on a whistle that caused my eras to ring, it was a fricken dog whistle to slow me down! I tackled Max to the ground. He kicked me in the stomach, launching me off of him and across the platform. Shawn used his telekinesis and flung the knife at Max which he caught! As I recovered Max and Shawn were fighting each other, Max trying to stab him and Shawn trying to remove the knife from his clutches. Just as I stood up, the knife clattered across the platform an fell off. The heat started to get to me, and for the first time I started feeling like a plant ready to wither up. Max had lunged for Shawn with yet another knife and I came up from behind Max, first instinct was to bite him and I did... On the shoulder... Extremely close to his neck like a fricken vampire. I suddenly felt a sharp pain run through my leg causing me to yelp. Max through me to the side causing more pain to run through my body.

"Venus!" Shawn yelled but when he tried to run to me, Max pulled out a fricken space gun

"You don't move!" he yelled, rubbing his neck and looking at his hand full of blood

Shawn turned his body towards Max and raised his hands slowly, knowing no matter what he used, Max would have death on platter ready to be served.

"I'm going home to be the star!" Max stated with a smirk

I felt myself loosing a lot of blood but summoned up all of my strength. There was a loud BANG and the world went dark...

***

Shawn:

Venus covered her ears when Max blew on the whistle. I couldn't hear anything but it pissed Venus off enough to tackle Max to the ground. Just as I was about to react to the moment Max was tackled to the ground, Venus flew across the platform, landing and clutching her stomach with a whimper. Max lunged at me with a knife and dodged him. I tried using my telekinesis but it wasn't working! Something was dinging on his waist, it seemed to be some kind of device. I was finally kicked the knife out of his hand and it fell off the platform. Max whipped out another knife but Venus suddenly jumped onto his back and bit him! Max stabbed her leg and tossed her to the side like nothing. Venus cried out and as I was going to run to her, Max pulled out a gun.

"Im going to be the star!" he said with a smirk which made me worried.

If I die now, he'll kill Venus. How was I going to stop him if nothing I tried was working? I suddenly thought of a knife I had in my boot. It was a throwing one so I had exactly one shot at Max to finish him off for good. But just as I was going to attempt to grab my knife and dodge him, he cocked his gun and I squeezed my eyes shut as out went a bang... But I didn't feel a thing......

__________

Yall hate me right now don't you? Yeah I know, hate all you want! You know you love me ;). Anyways who can believe Two Singers, One Stage has 771 reads?! AWESOME! And now Invisible has 40 reads which is amazingggg! Love or Karma has 82 reads but I doubt that'll get a lot of popularity as much as S.M..  Guys I have a playlist with 175 songs and like 10 of them are Shawn Mendes and its on shuffle play, and YET like five Shawn songs come on in a row and I was like, you have a whole playlist to different songs, if I want to listen to him I'm gonna go listen to my S.M. playlist like What the heck. I send all the lovings to you! BYE!

xoxo

Zalina (T.C.W.P)