S I X

This is what Jacob looks like

This is what Jacob looks like. Hot I know ;). Lol Jk. Full name: Jacob Collins

Venus:

You know what? Jacob isn't such a bad guy after all! After I got carried away in the arrow sim, he already knew what I was, I just helped him confirm it. Surprisingly he didn't freak out the way I expected him to. He dragged me out of the sim, sat me down, and started asking me questions about what he calls my 'species'.

"Okay so I've read about you kind, and you guys can be hybrids right?" he asked looking up from his tablet

"One, were not a kind, and Two, yes some of us are just a hybrid and some have an ability" I said crossing my arms

"But you're a mixture of both right?" he asked skimming through his tablet

"Yes I am" I said, starting to get frustrated with all the questions he was asking me

"Okay, so what are you?" he asked eagerly, looking at me

"Ima wolf hybrid with the abilities to turn invisible and control plants" I said, kicking my feet on the table

My pouch of extra tools fell out and I grabbed it. He stared at me as I opened it and that odd instinct of building something random took over me. After two minutes I looked at my finished product and set it on the table

"And I do that" I said pointing at the odd piece of machinery in front of me

He nodded quickly and continued to do something on his tablet. Suddenly the door swung open and his facial expression changed from a glimmer in his eyes, to cold dead eyes. He sat straight and looked at me sternly.

"You still have lots to do wimp" he said, giving me a quick wimp before standing up

Shawn was led in by peacekeepers in by peacekeepers. He was wearing a black shirt and pants. He threw a bag at me and I caught it.

"Extra change of clothes" was all he said

"Thanks" I said in a low voice

The smell of bird came back to my nose causing me to snarl lightly. Jacob kicked me from under the table and I gave him a 'what?' look. I felt fear, yet confidence radiating from Shawn which caused me to grow confused. Yeah we haven't been acting like normal people, well im not normal but whatever. We haven't been acting completely terrified, we carried it out like it was normal although we were still completely terrified at the thought of death. I was trying to act confident, like nothing could stand in my way, but I was really just a terrified puppy with a slim chance of survival. Shawn, well I wouldn't know about him but his fear goes higher when a keeper goes near him. I suddenly caught notice of a necklace around his neck It looked kinda like mine, just the gem was green and it didn't have an extra charm with his name on it.

"The bathroom is over there, go change while I see what this kids got" Jacob said sternly, rising from his chair and stepping towards Shawn with long strides. I rolled my eyes and slightly smiled at how tough he was trying to be. I went into the bathroom and changed into my own black shirt. Turns out on the back it says out last names and what district were from. I put on the black pants and slipped on the all black converse they had given us. (I read a book that said most of the styles from today are from earth, like converse!).