T H I R T E E N

Venus:

We prepared ourselves with weapons and I led the way. We were running dangerously low on supplies and the only way to get more was to ambush others. Right before we left the cave I made plants grow over the entrance to hide the cave while we were gone. Shawn climbed a tree and said he spotted a fire nearby. We slowly walked that way, I was leading the way to remove plants and things in our way so we wouldn't make noise. We heard several people laughing and we froze. I made the plants hide us and I looked in around. Bruce Jakeson from District 1, Tink More and Mark Brooke from District Ten and Zayn Oakland and Tasha Ramonson from District Eleven were all in a group. They had a pile of supplies and weapons in there hands. I motioned the boys to climb the trees with there weapons and they did. Once they were in position I took in a deep breath and walked into the clearing invisible. They continued to laugh and I kicked the fire out, causing them to stop laughing and there eyes widen at there fire suddenly going out.

"G-guys" Tink stuttered stepping back

"It's the specials! There here..." Bruce said picking up his weapon and aiming at the trees

He suddenly shot and I took him down, hoping the boys were still hidden. I became visible and punched him several times before he flipped us over and pinned me to the ground. My heart was thumping fast as he looked down on me.

"Where are the others?" he yelled causing my eyes to widen

"I have no idea what your talking about" I said trying to make a plant grow, but so far it was moving slow

"I know there are others!" he yelled grabbing a knife and holding it to my throat

His eyes suddenly widened and I heard the others gasp as he fell on me. I pushed him of and realized there was a knife in is back although no one in the group had used it on him. Weapons were pointed at me and I raised my hands up as all four of the remaining players surrounded me. Suddenly vines wrapped around there ankles and pulled them upside down, causing there weapons to drop to the floor. Just as I was about to act upon the moment, there weapons floated into the air and pointed at them. I turned around to see Shawn concentrating in the direction of the weapons, hands raised In front of him as if he was using some type of force.

"Telekinesis? Dude that is so cool" I said causing him to smile

Nico was behind him, collecting the supplies into one big bag. I turned around at the players hanging upside down. I looked down at my feet and turned around again.

"Kill them" I said walking to help Nico with the bag

I heard the firing of multiple weapons and sighed as we lugged out of the clearing with a new supply bag. As we walked back we stayed silent, there really wasn't much to talk about was there? Suddenly something flew into my face. I couldn't see it but it stung me.

"Ah!" I yelled feeling multiple things stinging my arms

I tried flicking them away but I felt more stings. Shawn and Nico were doing the same thing as I heard buzzing coming from everywhere. It seemed to be an invisible swarm of bees that were stinging us. I began to feel dizzy and collapsed to the floor. Heh did I mention I have a bee allergy?

***

I felt my senses coming to. I tried opening my eyes but barely could. I groaned and heard someone move causing me to freeze because I couldn't see.

"She's waking up!" I heard Nico yell/whisper

I heard the shuffling of more leaves and someone tower over me. I forced my eyes open and looked around. We were in the cave again, the boys had some stings on there arms and a couple on there faces.