E L E V E N

Venus:

I opened my eyes and stayed still. I could hear several people laughing very closely. Just as I was about to slowly stand up, some of the branches wrapped around me and picked me up softly so I wouldn't make a sound. They opened up to reveal a group of about six people. I recognized them as all of the warriors reaped for the games. There was Max Stanley and Whiplash from District 2 along with Percy Wild and Wendy Wickerson from District 4 and the twins Burn and Abby Jones. They were eating under the tree in a group, I'm guessing they all became allies for this point in the games until they turn there backs on each other. The leaves intertwined together and put me down. They began to put everything into my bag as silent as the wind and placed it on my back. I thought on how I was going to get down. I had to search for Shawn and couldn't waste anytime if he wasn't dead already. Well there all together so I guess I could take several out. I smiled as I opened my bag silently and took out the space gun. I thought on how much better it would look if it was a sniper. I took out the extra tools and immediately got to work. By the time they finished eating, I finished building. They started to walk away from the clearing as I positioned myself. I breathed out and shot. One of the girls from District 6 fell and they all rushed to her side. When they looked back at the tree it was my cue to run. I hopped out of the tree and ran, my newly built sniper in my bag. I suddenly had a burst of adrenaline and before I knew it I was running on all fours. When I finally felt safe I stopped, panting and hyperventilating. I was extremely thirsty. I looked around me, I'm sure there is no water anywhere near here. I looked around me at the tall trees, I guess I'm going to have to take the water from the tree. Just as I was about to place my hands on the trunk of the tree, the sound of trickling water caught my ear. I looked to my left where the sound was coming from. I began to walk towards it, stepping through vines and ducking under low hanging branches. Just as I was about to step out of the thick woods I heard a shout. I froze when I felt something metal touch my head.

"I got the other one from District Twelve!" Whiplash yelled

I was pushed forward roughly, luckily my bags were invisible so they wouldn't be able to take them away. I was pushed onto the edge of a cliff where there was Percy had Shawn on his knees. His eyes met mine as I was pushed forward next to him and told to kneel. I felt my bags slip off my sides and I sighed as they had guns pointed at our heads.

"I guess this is the end" Shawn whispered

I shook my head, I had to get us out of here. I looked down at myself and thought. Im gonna have to expose my powers today. Wendy walked up to us and gave us a pouty face.

"Aw there trapped! We might just end you guys quicker if you completely surrender and say "Queen Wendy"" she said kneeling to our level

"I don't submit to anyone" I spat causing her to flinch

"Kill this one first" she said standing up and walking away

Shawn began to struggle and I smiled as a gun was aligned to my head. I looked up at Whiplash and laughed

"Sadly you cant shoot something you cant see" I said with a smirk

He frowned and I went Invisible.

"She disappeared!" he yelled and Percy's jaw dropped

I got up and took the gun out of his hands, shooting him and knocking Percy unconscious. The rest flew into panic as I threw there things into the river below and chasing them around with weapons. They fled into the forest and I became visible. Shawn's jaw dropped and I looked at him as I panted.

"You gonna keep staring or are we gonna go heal up that wound of yours?" I asked pointing at his arm that had a deep cut in it.

He nodded and we both stood up. I went to where my bags were made them visible throwing one at Shawn and picking up the other. We began to walk along the river in silence as we made our way to find camp. We chose a small place slightly hidden in the river bank. We set our things down and still stayed silent. I sat down beside Shawn and began to clean the wound.