S E V E N

Venus:

I stood still, nervously letting our stylist fit my dress. He casually put pins into the dress, sometimes poking me causing me to jump slightly.

"Stay still love" he said as I fidgeted around

I was currently wearing an all black dress with shimmers. It had long sleeves and a v- neck. I was just about ready to cry as I noticed how uncomfortable this was. I glanced at Shawn who was sitting in a chair messing with his necklace, and occasionally staring at me. I refrained myself from staring back at him but when I did glance at him, I looked at him with the same wondrous eyes as I did with fire. Shawn was just like it. To distract myself I shut off all my senses and related everything with fire to Shawn, which made me think. Why did I feel this way? Shawns touch was warm compared to my cold skin. I could tell he had a flare in his eyes, his hair formed a small tuft as he ran his fingers through it. But the one thing I couldn't help but ignore was the stupid smell of a bird which was causing me to drool. Chickennnnnnn! Although the smell of bird wasn't chicken exactly, that's the only thing I could make of it.

"You know you guys are probably the first non warriors to be so unafraid" Our stylist said, going back to his desk for more pins

Shawn raised his head and I sensed him being thoughtful and tense. I sighed and thought of Aaliyah, how she wanted her older brother back and if he didn't exactly have confidence how was I supposed to bring him back? I sighed and looked down at the dress I was wearing.

"Well actually.. I'm terrified" I said looking up at the stylist

Shawn looked at me strangely, as if examining me. The stylist raised his eyebrows and took several pins out of his mouth and put them into the dress.

"Is that so?" he asked

"Oh names Jerry by the way" he said in almost like a purr

"Well Jerry, Im terrified.. The thought that I could die out there scares me.. But I guess I have to act strong to be strong.." I said biting my lip, but hoping that I wouldn't cause it to bleed

"Im terrified as well" Shawn said leaning back in his chair

"Well I think your both brave to act the way you do, and I also think that this dress is finished!" he said standing back and admiring his work

"Your turn!" he said turning to Shawn who groaned.

This was going to be a long night...

***

I woke up in my room. We were sent to the District Twelve flat to het some rest. It was luxurious like everything else that we have seen. It was all grey, black, and white. I took the biggest room and Shawn just collapsed on the couch, he was way to tired to get to his room. I sighed and stretched in my bed. They had been treating us so nice and luxurious, I guess they want us to enjoy our last days in the lap of luxury, which is probably more than i'll ever see. Suddenly my door busted open and Jacob stormed in, causing me to jump.

"Before I say anything, do you shed?" he said, suddenly freezing in the middle of the room

"What type of question is that?! Do I shed?!" I yelled/hissed

"No of course I shed, let me see" I said sarcastically

"Look! Invisible fur!" I said throwing the sheets into the air

"Dang your grumpy when you wake up" he said crossing his arms

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I was wearing a black tank top and black shorts. I stretched and bent my back backwards so I could see Jacob staring at me upside down. He looked away as I smirked. As a female alpha, I kinda feel accomplished to have a guy stare at me. I get attention and im happy. I yawned and walked towards him. I smelled another dog and I paused right in front of him.