T H I R T Y F O U R

Shawn:

I immediately opened my eyes to the sound of Venus's voice. The wolf stepped off of Jacob and I saw Aaliyah creep out of the shadows. I gave a sigh of relief, it was them. They were alive, thank god. There was a small glow and Venus was her normal self, stretching her body out with several pops and cracks. Aaliyah rushed up to me and I smiled as she kissed my cheek. I struggled but managed to hug her with my good hand.

"How was I supposed to know that you could fully transform like that?" Jacob complained as Venus helped him up

I wanted to get up, to touch her. Make sure I wasn't dreaming. I felt Aaliyah's touch but everything seemed so disoriented at the moment, I had to make sure I wasn't dead and just dreaming or something. Aaliyah tried to push me down when Venus suddenly flung her arm out in my direction and I was lifted off the ground by something.

I realized they were vines and in front of me began to bloom a flower, pollen poffing into my face causing me to fall unconscious.

~*~

Venus:

"Why did you do that for?" Aaliyah asked as I laid a peacefully sleeping Shawn on a nice hammock of vines, covering him with a small blanket of leaves.

"He was hurting himself by moving. He's being delusional" I fibbed, looking down at Shawn's peaceful face

The truth was, I felt that dark feeling creep up in me. The one that I felt when I had the mind control device in my neck. It scared me, but my body reacted to it. It told me to knock EVERYONE out, but I fought it and only got to Shawn. I had a feeling that the ships were probably close, and sending something down to affect me.

"We might wanna get started on repairing the ship thingy" Aaliyah sighed , pointing at the remains of Jacobs 'car'

"I don't think I can do anything with what remains..." I sighed sadly

The damages to our makeshift ship were to severe to repair, and we had to get off this planet to safety. Jacob looked thoughtful, staring into the dancing flames of the fire.

"The Amber Rose!" he suddenly shouted, jumping to his feet

Aaliyah and I looked at each other, completely confused by the situation.

"When District 13 used to be around, delivering things to the other districts, there was a huge ship they used to have called The Amber Rose! When District 13 was destroyed, the ship was stored away in a huge hangar! If we find the hangar we find the ship!" he explained

Everything suddenly came together, realizing we had an even better chance of getting to safety with a cargo ship.

"Perfect!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands together

"Well uh... All I know is that its in a big hanger south from here" he nervously smiled, I could see he was hoping I wouldn't be mad

"The we'll head out in the morning. We have to get some rest before heading out in the morning." I sighed, feeling the sleep creep up on me

Jacob nodded with agreement and we all got into plant made hammocks. Mine was right beside Shawn's. I could see the healing plants working already. His cuts looked clean and his arm was well dressed. He was going to be okay, but if I unexpectedly get evil, I put them all in serious danger..

Especially Shawn

~*~

I heard the tweeting of birds as I opened my eyes. I covered my eyes, expecting the sun to try and kill me but something blocked it. My eyes opened wider to reveal a smiling Shawn standing over me.

"Morning Sunshine" he grinned

I gave out a yelp, startled which caused me to fall out of the hammock. I heard several stifled laughs and felt small tongues lick at my face.

"Ugh"

I stood myself up, holding my head to steady myself out. Everything was packed up the fire was put out and everyone was ready to go.

"We decided to let you sleep in" Aaliyah grinned, handing me my backpack

"Thanks?"

We let Jacob lead the way and I hung back a bit, watching intently. Aaliyah was skipping along side Shawn who was laughing with her. Jacob would turn around every once in awhile to ask him what he saw so he knew he was going the right way.

They were all acting like we weren't in danger, like our ship hadn't crashed yesterday. They were all happy and I don't think I had ever felt as happy right now with then then I did when the world didn't know I existed.

"There it is!" Aaliyah shouted, slipping in between Jacob and Shawn like a fox

I rushed up to catch up, seeing the huge building. This ship must be big! We all ran forward. Tripping over ourselves everyone in awhile.

"Come on guys help!" I called out, pushing the door to the hanger

It was heavy, but with three specials and one extremely fit guy it moved pretty easily. I gasped at the sigh tin front of me. There was a huge double engined cargo ship with special thrusters and in perfect condition.

"Lets get this baby started!" I squealed, my insides fangirling at the amazingness and beauty before me'

They all rushed behind em as I sprinted to the door of the ship, coughing as dust flew into my face as I opened the door. The inside had leather seats and enough space for everyone and everything!

"Where are the keys to this thing?" Shawn questioned

We all looked around for the keys, but our search failed miserably. I sighed, reaching under the dashboard at the steering wheel.

"Jacob give me your knife please" I asked

"Why?" he questioned, crossing his arms

"So I can hot wire this thing come on please!"

He gave in and tossed me his knife. I caught it and with one swift motion cut the wires. I pressed the wires together and the engine puttered and spat but then gave out. I groaned, doing it again only for the engine to die out again.

"Aaliyah?"

She understandingly stepped forward and placed her hand on the dashboard. I pressed the wires one more time as Aaliyah jump started the ship. It puttered and gave a loud cough before purring smoothly. It was on!

"Alright!" we cheered, high fives going all around.

My back was to the front window when the pups started to bark and growl. All three of my friends faces dropped as they looked past me. I turned and groaned at the sight.

We were surrounded.

~*~

Hey guys Im baccckkk!!!! Yes Im here to bring you more chapters, and this one may not be exciting but its about to be 2 am and Im exhausted so this is what you get for now. I finished my other book Hold On and to be honest I put this book on hold a few chapters before it was ending anyways so... Yeah. I hope soon all my books can go under editing and they can be way better then before, cause my first three books are all cringe worthy about now, which includes this one. Guys don't hesitate to read my other books and request Imagines or Covers or anything really, I have a little to much free time sometimes. Well to end this up, this book Is up and running and ill see you in the next chapter!