T W E N T Y T H R E E

Venus:

I stood there breathing heavily looking at Shawn then at Nick. I stepped back slowly and Nick stepped forward cautiously as I shook my head.

"N-nno! Stay away from me! Im d-dangerous" I stuttered stepping back which only made Nick and Shawn step forward

I really didn't know what had happened just a few seconds ago. I rapidly heard Harriets voice in my head telling me to kill him and listing all the reasons why. I knew I had the streangth to, but I would never even think of killing father. But something suddenly took over me and I felt like I HAD to obey Harriets voice. I had jumped forward and knocked father down to the ground, grabbing the nerirest plant pot and smashing it on his head. Nick had run forward just as I had grabbed a sharp shard of ceramic and stabbed him, not deepily but Nick had made me miss and stab his arm. I had come back into contious, becoming suddenly aware that I was hovering right above an uncountious man who I had stabbed. We heard a shout and I smelled the Keepers coming around the corner. Nick grabbed my hand and pulled me to the woods and here we were.

"Venus what happened?" Shawn asked coming closer to me

"Shawn don't come any closer" I warned, holding my arm out to keep him away

I felt the pulse from my neck come back and knock me out of my right mind. I heard Harriets voice again, this time giving me different instructions. Trap Nick and Shawn and run. Shawn and Nick suddenly stepped back which made me cock my head.

"Its happening again" Nick said, his head darting around looking for an escape

"What is?" Shawn questioned

Before Nick could answer I raised my hand with a swift motion and vine grabbed Nicks ankle and hang him upside down. Shawn leaped forward before the next vine I sent up could grab him. I growled and sent multiple vines at the same time. Shawn tried his best to avoide them but was grabbed and hung upside down beside Nick.

"Venus why are you doing this?" Shawn questioned, struggling with his bonds

Harriets voice continued to tell me not to respond but to now run in the direction of the house. I did as I was told and turned arounf and ran. I ignored Nick and Shawns cries for mee to come back. Once I reached the house several Keepers rushed to me, weapons drawn. Harriets voice told me to kill them and I obeyed. I turned completely invisible and several poisonous plants grew around there feet as they looked around, furiously looking for me. The plants grew unnoticeably up there legs and I turned visible again. They tried to move but realized they were locked down by the plants. I flicked my wrist up and the flowers bloomed which caused the poision to spring up at them and instantly make here bodys go limp. Harriets voice told me to join her in the car. I did as told and got in beside her. I knocked back into councious and looked around me. What just happened?! I felt a gag go over my mouth and the world went black...

***

I woke up, re strapped to the same table I had been strapped to when I was taken out of District 13. I loedk around franticlly, what was I doing here? This time the straps were metal and sunk into my skin. I struggled but howled in pain as I felt the metal sink even deeper into my wrist and cut into my flesh. What had happened? The last thing I remember was being drugged in Harriets car... What WAS I doing in Harriets car?! Where was Nick? Oh no.. SHawn! I was about to yell for them to let me go when I heard familiar voices.

"You told me you wouldnt hurt her!" I heard Jacob yell

I looked around and realized I was placed right below an air vent. His voice projected through it, what was he talking about.

"ANd we havent" I heard Harriet reply

"Then explain to me why shes tied up right now" Jacob asked with anger in his voice

"She attacked Mr. DeAngelo AND killed Peace Keepers, shes dangerous" Harriet said

I had attacked father? Im sure I would have recalled attacking the man that raised me right? I mean yes, I really did hate him for not telling me I was just an experiment but he did take care of me like his own.

"Harriet please don't act like I don't know whats going on, you MADE her attack her father AND kill those keepers." he said

"*sigh* Fine, but we havent hurt her" Harriet responded

"And make sure you don't, we had a deal. I bring Venus back to you guys and instead of killing her in one of your random experiments, she stays with me and you guys do whatever you want wwith Shawn." I heard Jacob state

My eyes widened. He betrayed us because he wanted me all to himself... It scared me when he said "Whatever you want with Shawn". We were both experiments, we could both be killed in an instant because really, we didn't belong to anyone but the council. The horrible thought that I had hurt people I loved seeped into my mind and a tear escaped and fell down the side of my face. Jacob could never keep me, im way to powerful to be kept down by him.. But then again, I havent felt myself lately, ive felt weak. I heard the door open and I didn't bother to look up, the sudden feeling of guilt and weakness seeped over me and I thought that whatever happened next, I deserved.

"Venus, honey you awake?" I hear Harriet say in a sweet voice

"What do you want with me, other than me being an expirement to the council" I asked keeping my eyes shut

"I feel like we should have this convorsation over a nice meal" she responded

I felt my metal binding come off and I opened my eyes. I sat up and stared at Hariett oddly.

"Why would you unbind me if im dangerous? For all you know I could kill you here and escape" I said knowing that my body was not cooperating with me and it would be highly unlikly that I would be able to do anything.

"Because I trust you" she responded turning on her heels and exiting the room

I stared after her in confusion. She trusted me? After I beat up my own father, tied up the only twp people who loved me and killed seven PeaceKeepers plus the people in the arena? She must have isues.

"Are you coming?" Harriet called out

I jumped off the metal table and cautiously stepped towards the door. I stuck my head out and saw Harriet at the end of the hall. She motioned me to follow and I suddenly felt the need to follow instead of running the other way and escaping. I ran towards her and tagged along behind. She led me through the halls and no matter how much I wanted my legs to stop and turn around, they wouldnt listen. Before I knew it we were in a dining room with glass windows that over looked a beautiful green hill. I wanted to talk but I couldn't, the same thing that was happening wiht my legs. Harriet sat down at one end and motioned me to sit at the other. I stepped forward and my senseless legs did the rest. I sat down and my body felt normalish. I could move my own limbs and talk again.

"Why am I here?" I asked as maids came in and served our food

"Well, we have alot to talk about" Harriet responded cutting a piece of meat and using her fork to put it in her mouth

"No bonds, no death threats? Ho do you know I wont grab this knife and throw at you?" I questioned

She chuckled nd countinued to pick at her plate.

"Well I sure do hope you wouldnt try and kill the woman who carried you in her womb for nine months" she replied again slipping her food into her mouth

"W-what did you just say?"

~

Hey everyone! Sorry for the slow updates but I figured out I have a life and I need to manage it.. Tears I know. Don't forget to vote and comment on this story and follow me and Zeinab_Farhat and Waffle_iz_life764 cause there the best people I know. Now I shall let you enjoy whatever you call life while I go freeze over, see yah!