Tony Stonem #13

Plot: You are in a relationship with Sid, and you really like him, but also fall in love with Tony. You don't know who to choose.

Request By: Crazy_Wild_Princess

Sid:

''I thought you were dating me, why do you want to be with my best friend now?'' Sid tells you when you say to him that you're in love with Tony too. ''I didn't say that..I just have feelings for him, I don't know how it happened..I don't want to hurt you'' you tell him and place your hand on his shoulder but he takes it away. ''And I also don't want to hurt him..'' you tell him again while you sit beside him. You are close to tears but you won't cry. ''I can make you happy. And if you're not happy with what we do now, then we'll change that. We can save this.'' Sid tells you honestly and looks up at you, to meet your eyes. ''I don't know what to say..'' you tell him. You need some time to think, and being there with him, isn't going to help you clear you mind. ''Take your time. I'll be waiting'' Sid tells you at last and gets up. He leaves your house. 

Tony: 

After you met Sid, you headed to Tony's house. He had told you he had fallen for you some time ago, which caused you to tell Sid about you falling for Tony too. You knock the door and surprisingly, Tony was the one that answered. He looked at you, and by your look, he probably realised what had happened. He stepped closer to you and hugged you. You hugged him back tightly, thinking this could help you get less worried. He then allowed you to come inside. You quickly went to his room so you could talk with privacy. 

''I told Sid'' you begin to say after you both sit down. ''What..what did he say?'' Tony asks you while he holds your hand. ''He obviously didn't like it'' you say and Tony remains silent, but he is still looking at you. ''He just told me to tell him my decision when I take it. That's pretty much it..'' you inform Tony and look at him. Few silent moments pass by. Tony probably doesn't know how to react. ''I'd be grateful if I could call you mine. If you were my girlfriend, not Sid's'' Tony tells you after a while. He grabs your hand and holds it. ''But it's your decision. I promise that I'll be good to you. You know that I will keep my word'' He says. You smile at him, appreciating his words. ''And you know..they say that if the first one was right, you wouldn't have fallen for the second one..'' he says and smiles too. You really wanted to kiss him, and so you did. ''I have to go now'' you tell him. ''I know..but we'll meet again'' he tells you and smiles.

--

You had made your decision. And you knew who should be calling you his girlfriend from now on.