33. Effy Stonem • 2

Plot: Some of Effy's friends are treating you badly because they know you like her, and you confront her about it.

Request By: angelwolfqueen & usernameinprogress 

You and Effy had been friends for a really long time. You started liking her after you noticed the attention Cook, Freddie and Jj gave her. It just drove you mad because you were the one who was comforting her when she felt like dissapearing forever. You were the one who she ran to when she needed someone to listen to her. ''It' just not fair'' you say whenever you think of that. Propably, Cook and Freddie had realised you liked her too, so they were just rude to you, whenever they got the chance.

--

You are at a cafe with the group. You were just telling stories and talking about school. You didn't participate much though, you just didn't feel like it. ''Remember that time when-'' you begin to say ''No, no we don't'' Cook says laughing. The others just looked at him, propably recognising that what he said was not cool, but nobody stood up for you. Freddie begins laughing too at some point.  ''Haha so so funny'' you say, sarcastically. ''If you don't like it, then get the hell outta here'' Cook says. You look at Effy, who mouths the words ''Don't go''. ''Didn't you hear what he said?'' Freddie tells you. You storm off, 'cause you know that when you're mad, you will do bad things. ''Y/N!'' you hear Effy yell behind you. ''Don't you walk away from me!'' she says and holds your hand so you can't walk any further. ''I know you don't like them, but you have to ignore them.'' she says. ''Yeah, well, you could do something! Why were you just standing there when you knew they were awful!?'' you tell her, raising your voice. ''I've told them many times to stop! You just don't know it!'' she yells back. ''You're right, I don't! I don't even know if you  care about me!'' you tell her. ''What the fuck are you saying? Of course I care about you more than anyone..you're just too blind to see it, apparantely'' she tells you, but does not yell this time. ''Really? 'Cause lately, you seem to care about Cook and Freddie way more..while I'm just sitting here, waiting for you to show up crying again..'' you tel her while looking at the ground, not being able to look at her eyes right now. ''Y/N..I never liked them...I..I like you..you're the only one that understands me..the only one really is there for me, you know..'' she says, and moves closer and holds your hand. ''Eff..I have to tell you..I like you, a lot, and I..would you want to be my girlfriend?'' you tell her, and you feel like your cheeks have turned all red. ''Are you kidding me!? I've been wanted to hear that for such a long time!'' she tells and you both chuckle. Effy comes closer to you, and kisses you passionately. Although you're quite surprised at first, you eventually kiss her back. ''You're the best kisser'' she says smirking. ''Well, then you would propably want to kiss me again'' you tell her, smirking too. She then grabs your face and kisses you more, smiling through the kiss. ''What do you say we get back so you can tell Cook and Freddie that I'm yours now?'' she says and giggles. ''You know, I would love that'' you laugh and hold hands with Effy while you go back to the cafe.