5. Chris Miles • 1

Plot: You are hooking up with Chris, and although you want him to be your boyfriend, he is not so thrilled about it. You date someone else, and Chris gets jealous, and realises he does want you afterall and tells you that. 

You and Chris were hooking up a lot this last month. You were thinking that, you were already acting as if you were in a relationship and it wasn't just sex that 'connected' you so why not actually become a couple? You seggested it, during one of the nights that you spent together but his reaction was only ''Um, I like what we're doing now. I'm not looking for a relationship this period.'' and you didn't bring it up another time after that although you kept having sex with him.

--

After a few weeks, you went on a couple of dates with other guys and eventually got a boyfriend. Yeah, you didn't like him that much or expecting much to come out of your relationship since you had decided no to do anything that serious but you needed to let Chris know that you cannot do whatever you were doing with him anymore. 

Chris didn't like your boyfriend. ''I was expecting you would find someone better'' he had commented.

--

One night, when you were at a party he came up to you. He was drunk or high or both. ''Babe..'' he starts saying. You look at him and he continues ''Wanna go back to my house and make this night magical?'' .  You were confused as he knew very well you couldn't do this with him now. ''Chris, you're drunk. And I have a boyfriend, remember?'' you tell him and drink a little bit of your beer. ''So?  We both know you don't want him.'' he says, catching you completely by surprise. ''Who cares? Not you, for sure'' you say, wanting to annoy him as you were a little bit mad. ''You think I don't care?'' he says. ''Yeah, you don't'' as you say this, Chris grabs you. He kisses you like he has never before. ''W-what was that?'' you say, confused, surprised and amazed at the same time. ''Just come with me. I know you want to.'' he told you another time and you accepted his offer. You had missed him afterall.

--

You spent the night at his house. You felt so happy when you woke up being in his arms. He had woken up before you and watched you as you were sleeping. You looked at him and smiled. He smiled back, of course. ''So..are you going to break up with your boyfriend now?'' he asks you after a few seconds. ''Because I cheated?'' you ask him and get up from the bed and start put on your clothes. ''No'' he says and comes closer. You turn around so you can see what he has to say. ''Because, you're going to be my  girlfriend now, and not his.'' he says, smirking. ''I thought you didn't want a relationship'' you tell him, reminding what he had said. ''Yeah, that was before I saw you with another guy and realised that I want you all to myself.'' he admits and you smile at that. ''I knew it'' you say. ''So, I can call you my girlfriend now?'' he asks. ''Yeah, I guess you can'' you say and kiss him.