Chris Miles #6

•Hope you like this one, and I should thank CrazyPartyGirl for the nice idea! :D Go follow her, and read her book, it's worth it :) 

''I'm in love with you, it's that simple!'' Chris tells you. You're shocked, but you feel the same. God knows how long you waited for him to say it. Memories of when you first met him flash through your head. 

~Flashback

''Ohh Chris!'' some girl said, when you spinned the bottle and it pointed at a guy, apparently named Chris. You thought he was good looking, after noticing him as soon as the game started. ''Believe me, I'll kiss you with pleasure'' he said, and that made you blush. You both got up a little, and went for each other's lips. His hand was on your neck the whole time you were making out, and you felt him smile, also. Some ''woo hoo''s were coming from others who also played. That annoyed you, but you didn't mind so much, as the kiss was great. You stopped, and sat back on the floor. ''She's a good kisser'' you hear Chris say to his black haired friend who was sitting next to him. Then he looks at you, and winks. You smirk to yourself, as you think he likes you, and you can't say you mind it. 

~Later that night

''Well, hi there, dollface'' Chris says when he comes to your corner. ''My name isn't dollface'' you say smirking, and take a sip from your drink. ''Well, you never told me your name. I bet you don't know mine either.'' he answers. ''Your name is Chris, I've heard people call you that.'' you say. ''Alright, you know my name, will you tell me yours now'' Chris says playfully. ''It's Y/N'' you finally tell him. ''Well, Y/N, me and my friends got some pot, you interested in smoking with me?'' he says. ''It is tempting'' you say, smirking a little. Chris laughs and grabs your hand to lead you somewhere else. 

~End of flashback

''And you think it'll work, we, together?'' you say, worried but also wanting it. ''If we care and love each other, I promise you, I'll try to make it work, we'll fuck up sometimes, I know, but we'll get through it, I'm sure.'' Chris says, making you smile big. ''We should try it then.'' you tell him, and he immediately grabs your face and kisses you. It was much deeper than your first kiss. ''You don't know how happy you're making me right now'' he says. ''Show me'' you tell him, and he kisses you again and again.