21. James Cook • 4

Plot: Cook sees you with another guy at a party and gets jealous, revealing his feelings for you. 

You and Cook were something complicated. You both looked at each other like you could jump into each other's arms right at that moment, and flirted openly. But neither of you would actually admit their feelings and you didn't understand why. You were thinking about it constantly though.

--

You are at a party, but you are not really in the mood. You're there because your friends are. You just sit on that couch and observe all the other people around you, who just do silly things. Your eyes catch Cook's, while he is drinking whatever he finds in front of him. Another person comes and sits next to you, but you don't notice it until you feel an arm around you. You turn around and it's a boy you don't know but he seems drunk.  ''Get your arm off of me'' you say. ''Hey, wait 'till you hear my offer! What would you say if we just spend a magical night together? I know there's an empty bedroom upstairs, just come with me, I promise you'll have a lot of fun.'' he says and you are disgusted by it. ''Well, I don't want to, find another girl and fuck off'' you tell him, upset. ''Oh come on babe, you know it's tempting'' he says and comes closer and kisses your neck multiple times. ''I said fuck off. Unless you stop that right now, I can ensure you I am going to punch you'' you say, really angry this time. But he doesn't stop. Suddenly, Cook comes your way. ''Leave her alone!'' he says and pushes the guy to get off of you. ''Um you cannot make me leave her 'cause you are neither her dad nor her boyfriend though, so I suggest you leave us.'' the guy says and you make an angry expression looking at Cook, to show him that you didn't want anything to do with that guy. ''Well, she doesn't like it, so I suggest you fuck off now before you lose most of your teeth.'' Cook says and pushes the other guy a little. ''I believe you should be afraid.'' he says and pushes Cook. Then Cook punches him in the face but you yell at him to stop and he looks at you. The other guy has now left. ''Oh hell, if he wasn't such a coward I would have sent him to the hospital!'' he says to you. You take his hand and lead him outside the house, to have some quiet. ''What was that, Cook?'' you ask him. ''The guy wasn't stopping! What did you want me to do!?'' he says angrily. ''Hey, don't yell at me! I didn't do anything. And you know, I could have send him away by myself..I'm not weak.'' you tell him, although you loved him being protective of you. ''Yeah it didn't seem that way then!'' Cook says and you chuckle at that. ''Okay then...Thank you, although it wasn't nessecary.'' you tell him and smile at him gently. He calms down. ''I just..I just don't like seeing you with other guys like that.'' he tells you and you smile at that, seeing him shy. ''Are you saying you're jealous, Cook?'' you say smirking. ''What? No! I mean..not exactly..'' he says, avoiding eye contact. ''Why don't you just tell me that you like me, Cook! I'm tired of waiting..'' you tell him, although you know it's risky. ''Well, I'm tired of waiting for you to make a move too!'' he says and you come closer to him, making a move. He comes closer to you too, now your bodies really close. He leans forward and kisses you gently. You can taste the alcohol on his lips. Your kiss is broken and you giggle. ''What was that for?'' Cook says smiling. ''It's just that I've been dreaming of this for a long time'' you say. ''You will never have to dream it again then'' he says and kisses you again, and all you can think of is how that bad event, ended up in something you both desired much.