3. Rich Hardbeck • 1

Plot: You have a crush on Rich, but you're not sure if he feels the same way. You meet at a concert, and that evening he assures you that he does. 

You had a small crush on Rich. Did I say ''small''? I meant huge. You had spoken several times but never really went on a date or something like that. He attracted your attention because he appeared to be listening the music you liked. And it's really hard to find somebody that doesn't only listen to what's on the radio, so you spoke to him. After that, you started hanging out more. One time he told you he was going to a concert. You weren't that much into that band but decided to go. Yeah, it was for Rich, although you don't like doing stuff you don't feel like to just for a boy but you thought Rich was worth it.. You had made a connection afterall.

--

You went to the concert just in time. Rich didn't know you were coming because you had told him that you weren't sure so he was surprised when he saw you. ''Hey! Why didn't you tell me you were actually coming?'' he says when he got closer to the place you were. ''Well, I hadn't decided until earlier this week.'' you say but he doesn't respond. ''Aren't they great?'' Rich says while looking at the stage. ''Yeah, they're good'' you agree. You both started dancing with each other, your bodies getting closer and stuff. You thought he might kiss you as he looked at your lips from time to time but he didn't attempt anything. ''Next month, (name of a band), are coming. Would you like to go with me?'' Rich asks you after some minutes, when the band wasn't playing so loudly. ''Yeah, sure!'' you say in excitement. ''Wait..did he just ask me out?'' you think to yourself. You decided to ask him, to make sure. ''Rich?'' you begin. He turns around so he can see your face. ''Do you mean that it will be a date?'' you finally aks and Rich turns red. ''I, um..yeah, sort of, I guess'' he says but you still weren't sure if he really did. 

--

The concert was over and Rich was walking you home. You were talking about the concert on your way. When you arrived home you goodbyed Rich but as soon as you turned your back  so you can go inside your house, he took your hand and you turned around. ''What is it, Rich?'' you ask, as you were confused. ''I, um, wanted to ask you something'' he says as his cheeks turn completely red. ''I hear you'' you say smiling and secretely hoping he will ask you to be his girlfriend. ''Can I..'' there's a long pause there ''Can I kiss you?'' he finally tells you. ''Silly..you didn't have to ask, just do it'' you answer with a large smile on your face and then he smiles too, propably feeling relieved. ''Good'' he says then he cupps your cheeks with his hands and looks deep into your eyes. He finally kisses you and you can feel him smiling. ''So..does that mean we are dating now?'' you ask him, chuckling, as you wanted to know what would happen after that. ''Yes. I mean.. if you want to.'' he tells you and you kiss him again, with more passion this time. ''I want to'' you say and you kiss again.  He says ''Goodnight'' and then leaves you at your house promising to text you in the morning.