34. Emily Fitch • 2

Plot: You learn that Katie doesn't want you around Emily because she likes you.

You loved that sweet girl, Emily, but you really didn't know what she felt about you. When you were alone, she was nice to you, and stared at you, like she was trying to undress you with her eyes. But when you were with other people, she was rather quiet, and didn't speak to you much, only looked at you. And when Katie was around, she did nothing. These things confused you a lot, so you didn't make a move. You were just waiting for her to tell you something. 

--

You were with Effy and Naomi chatting, and Emily was with Katie. Emily was looking at you from afar, and you were looking at her. She turns to Katie, tells her something, pointing at you and walks off, until Katie catches her arm. She gives her a mean look and Emily goes back to her, not actually walking to you. You started thinking that maybe Katie didn't want you around Emily. 

You found the chance to talk about it when Katie went to her boyfriend. ''Hey Ems'' you say smiling. ''Hi'' she says and smiles back, but little. ''You know I saw you and Katie, right? What happened?'' you ask, concered. ''Don't tell her though, okay? She'll kill me if she finds out I told you.'' she says but you think she's just overracting. ''She thinks I like you, and says you're bad for me, and our parents will kick me out if they find out and stuff like that, so she is just trying to get me to stay away from you.'' she says and crosses her arms. ''Oh..I-I get it now..'' you say ''Everything is gonna be alright Ems, we can hang out without her finding out if that's what you want.'' . ''You would really do that?'' she says and smiles. ''Of course!'' you say and smile more ''Or..we could just hang out and don't even care what Katie or your parents will do. Why is she telling you to hide yourself? She doesn't get to do that.'' you say and Emily chuckles. ''You're right'' she says and moves closer to you. ''I was hoping you would say that'' you tell her and blush. She puts her hands on your waist and kisses you. It was sweet and full of passion, just like Emily herself. ''No! what are you doing!?'' you hear Katie yell. ''I'm doing whatever the fuck I want, 'cause you're not my boss to tell be what to do. You have no power over me.'' Emily says to Katie and smirks when she sees her so shocked. ''It's all your fault! I knew you were a bad iffluence!'' Katie screams at you. ''Not even close to that! And guess what? The ''bad iffluence'' is now coming with me, to my house and we're gonna make love.'' Emily says and takes your hand and walks off. ''I'm sorry about that..'' she says looking down. ''I don't care about that. I'm happy for you'' you say and smile. Emily stops walking and kisses you again. ''I'm happy for us'' she says and you kiss her again. ''We're still going to your house?'' you tell her, blushing. Emily giggles. ''Of course, honey'' she says and kisses you softly, before you start walking to her house again.