14. Chris Miles • 2

Plot: Chris takes something you own and you have to do something for him to get it back, and he ends up telling you his feelings about you.

You liked Chris way more that you wanted to admit to yourself. You tried staying away from him, as you didn't want to get hurt but couldn't. You found yourself thinking about him late at night, when you couldn't sleep. How much you wanted to be held in his arms, how much you wanted to taste his lips. ''Snap out of it!'' you said to yourself each time. Chris seemed to like you but your insecurities prevented you from believing that. 

--

You and all the group were at Chris and Cassie's place. It was kind of a small party. After some time, you realise you had been so busy daydreaming and dancing that you didn't realise everyone was gone. The only ones who were still there was you and Chris. You stopped dancing and looked at Chris, blushing as you noticed he had been staring at you. ''I-I'm sorry..I should go'' you say and try to find your stuff so you can leave. As you look around, you notice your bag is missing. ''Have you seen my-'' you stop there as you see Chris holding your bag. ''If you want it..you just have to do something for me..'' he says smirking. You kind of realise what he has in mind. ''Oh just give it to me and don't smile like that'' you say, although you loved it. ''So, you're not interested at all in finding out what you will have to do to get it back?'' he says, still smirking. ''I don't have a choice, do I?'' you say. ''No, you don't'' he says and leaves the room with your bag, taking it to Cassie's room so you wouldn't be able to get it. 

''Now that I am sure you can't go away and get it, I'll tell you.'' he says and you don't say anything. Just waiting for him to say more. ''Sit on the couch'' he says and you do that. He sits there too. He starts looking deep into your eyes. Then cups your face in his hands. You blush but you don't stop looking at his eyes. He kisses you and you don't hold back. You wanted it. You couldn't think of anything else right now. ''You're so beautiful, Y/N. So.Beautiful.'' he says then starts kissing you again. You break the kiss. ''N-no Chris..we shouldn't..'' you say, although it broke your heart. ''Why not? We..we both want it, right?'' he says and looks at you, but you avoid eye contact. ''I don't think we want the exact same thing, Chris..'' you say ''I don't want just..this..I want..I want a normal relationship with you but..you don't care and I get it, but I wouldn't want us to do this..I'm sorry..'' you say and bring your legs to your chest. Chris gets up, and seems upset. ''I'm sorry!'' you say louder and Chris comes back with a box. ''Take it'' he says, throws you a piece of paper and goes to his room again. You open it. It's actually a note and you start reading it:
''I'm not good with words and I'm sure you know that. I wanted to write you this and give it to you one day, when I find the courage. The truth is, I care about you way more than I thought I would when I first met you. I realised I have fallen for you and I'm hoping you feel the same. Do you?''
You stay there confused. You feel those butterflies in your stomach as you decide you should go and talk to him. You go to his room and sit beside him on his bed. ''I-I didn't know you felt this way..'' you start saying and put your hand in his. He held yours tight. ''Now you know..And please don't you even dare to say I don't care about you again. You're the person I care about the most and I'm sure as hell I don't wanna lose you'' he says and you get closer to him, placing your head on his shoulder, near his chest and he wraps his arm around you. You stay silent as you want to enjoy this moment. ''I wanna be with you..'' Chris mumbles, stroking your hair. You kiss him with passion, putting all your love there. ''You are with me now'' you say smiling and he smiles back. You cuddle and eventually fall asleep in each others arms.