Maxxie Oliver #8

•Hi, imagines come a little smaller now, but I hope you're okay with that, as I'm going to publish way more at this lenght now :) 

You and Maxxie kind of got together with a weird way. You were at a party with him, and your drunk self was talking to him about how you could make him bisexual. ''I bet you just think you're gay! You haven't been with a girl, you haven't even kissed one!'' you say. ''Whatever you say girl'' he says, as you both laughed. ''I am sure I could make you think you are bi!'' you say and chuckle. ''Oh yeah?'' he asks, smirking. ''Ye-'' you begin to say, but Maxxie cuts you, as he has began to hungrily kiss you. ''Nope, still not convinced I'm bi'' he says when he pulls away. ''Well, I gotta fix that then'' you tell him and kiss him again.

Next morning you woke up, realising you're in Maxxie's bed, curled up in his arms. You look at him, and he has his eyes open, like he was looking at you while you were sleeping. ''Morning'' he says, smiling. You say nothing, although you're thinking of many things. Like, what did happen last night? Or, what will happen now? ''I am certain, you have some questions.'' Maxxie says, like he was reading your mind. ''Yes'' was all you said, while chuckling. ''First, we did have sex, and in case you are wondering, I do think I'm bi now'' he tells you and you both laugh. ''Congratulations to me then!'' you say and laugh again. ''Well, if you got the answers to your questions, I have something to ask you now..'' he says, and gets a little serious. ''Can whatever happened last night, get maybe permanent? Like, can we get permanent?'' he asks. You think of it a little, he was just telling you that he wanted you to be a couple, for real. ''I am totally serious, I'll be the best boyfriend, I promise, if you just give me a chance to prove it'' You thought it would be good to try it, you liked Maxxie so it wouldn't propably be bad. You missed having someone there as well. ''Sure'' you say, smiling at him. ''Really?'' he says a little more excited. ''Of course, let's try it'' you say and he holds you closer while kissing you one more time, visibly happy that this happened.