Maxxie Oliver #7

•This lovely idea is CrazyPartyGirl 's. Her book is amazing, go read it! Hope you like it :) 

You knew Maxxie was gay but you had noticed him staring at you a lot. You weren't the only one thinking he was, your friends and Michelle had told you he was indeed staring at you. You obviously thought he didn't like you, 'cause you knew he was gay but something was just bothering you about it. 

One day, you decided to ask him what was so wrong with you and he stared at you all the time. You found him at school, sitting with his friends, so you waited until he was alone. You didn't want to be embarassed in front of anyone if Maxxie ended up saying something insulting by accident. 

''Bye Anwar!'' you hear Maxxie telling to his friend, and you rush to him. ''Hi!'' you say, a little bit loudly. ''Oh uhh hi'' Maxxie says, but he seems shocked. He may not be expecting you to talk to him. ''Listen, it may sound strange but, me and my friends have seen you looking at me, can you tell me why? I mean, it's not because you like me, you're gay, so, tell me what is wrong?'' you say, trying to sound confident and sure of what you're talking about. He sighs. ''I knew it would lead up to this'' he says and points at the seat next to you, showing you to sit down as he sits too. 

''When I first saw you, I was like 'she's really pretty'. I guess that lead me to look at you more, noticing you more, and eventually questioning my sexuality. I thought I was sure but..you kind of made me change my mind..'' he finally says, and you just stay there for a moment of awkward silence. ''So..what..you want to try something new?'' you ask him. He just nods. Propably feeling as awkward as you feel right now. ''..with me?'' you ask again, and although you didn't think you liked him, the idea of you being together didn't seem too bad now. Maxxie just nods again. You think his shyness is cute at this point. You get up, and go sit next to Maxxie, facing him. ''Let's start with this then'' you say, get your hands on his neck and kiss him. He kisses back softly, almost immediately. ''Did you feel anything?'' you ask, worried that what he thinks he's feeling may actually be nothing. He just kisses you again to respond, and wraps his arms around your waist. ''Yeah, I did'' Maxxie says smiling. ''So, would you want to be my girlfriend now?'' he asks you, smiling again. ''Yes!'' you answer and kiss him one more time.