Maxxie Oliver #6

•The idea for this one belongs to the cutie whose username is @crazypartygirl and I thank her for that! Hope you like it :D 

''Hey, Y/N, look'' your friend tells you, pointing behind you, while you were walking. ''What if he's stalking you?'' she says, when you realise the one who is behind you is Maxxie. ''No, no way. It's just..a coincidence'' you answer. ''Yeah, and all the other times, were they 'a coincidence' too? I mean, he was everywhere when we went to the mall, remember?'' you friend insists. ''Stop it, he's not stalking me!'' you say, a little bit louder. You cover your mouth fast, and look at Maxxie a little. He seems shocked. ''Great, now he'll think I assume he's stalking me..'' you mutter under your breath. 

--

You unlock and open the door of your house slowly. It's 2 am, and your parents must be asleep. You were out with your friend. You're heading to your room. You open, close the door, and stay there with closed eyes for a second, relieved your parents didn't hear you. You open your eyes, but cover your mouth, preventing you from screaming. You were now seeing Maxxie, laying on your bed, asleep. You didn't know what to think. You rush, and shake him. ''What!'' Maxxie says, loudly. He starts panicking, when he finds out you're there. ''What the fuck are you doing here?'' you ask, holding his shoulders. ''Ugh I..'' he starts saying. ''Just say it!'' you say, aggressivly. ''I just..God, I've been stalking you for some days, or, or weeks and I, I thought I could come here, 'cause you were gone but now, now you're here and..'' Maxxie stops to catch his breath. ''Seriously? Me? Why stalking me?'' you ask. You didn't know what to feel at this point. You felt somehow like, your privacy had been stolen. ''I just wanted to get closer to you..'cause I like you..'' he answers to your question, blushing from embarassment. ''You..you could just have told me..I think you can easily guess that stalking me isn't the answer or anything..'' you say. ''You know that I like you now..'' Maxxie says. You stay silent. ''So..want me to take you out sometime?'' he says, and you look at him. He had a big smile on his face, which you thought was gorgeous. ''Sure'' you answer and Maxxie gets up. ''Well, I'll see you tomorrow when I'll be stalking you!'' he says and laughs. ''Don't you dare!'' you say and get down to the door in silence.