32. Luke • 1

Plot: You meet Luke again after your holidays, and he tells you how hurt he was after your break up.

You were at a club, dancing with Mini, Grace, Liv and Franky, your best friends. Your eyes, catch someone else's. You thought you knew him, but you couldn't make up exactly who he was. Then, that guy, starts coming towards you, and you soon realise that it's Luke. You met him when you were on holidays, in Maroco. You two, really made a connection and you couldn't forget him, but after all your friends telling you he was not right for you, you broke up with him, even though you liked him very much and you had fun with him. ''I bet you remember me''he says and takes your hand and leads you outside. ''What are you doing here?'' you say, trying to be serious, but you can't hold back your smile. ''See, I wanted to see you again. I was really angry when you broke up with me, you know?'' he says, and for once, you feel like he is truly hurt, and he's not faking it. ''I..you know I had to..they were all pushing me, and really, I never thought you liked me that much..'' you begin to say, to cover yourself, although you know you shouldn't have broken up with him. ''Why the hell do you care what they think? They don't know me! They don't know us!'' he says, raising his voice. ''I didn't want to get hurt, Luke!'' you tell him, now screaming. ''Well, I wouldn't hurt ya! I didn't want that! I just wanted you!'' he says and gets closer to you. ''Luke..how do I know you're not just saying that 'cause you're pissed..?'' you tell him and look down on the ground. ''Baby..I care about you, really.  And that means something, when I say it, 'cause you know, I don't care about anything but myself sometimes...'' he tells you and comes closer. You hug him, when you realise what he had just said. ''I missed you.. '' he whispers, while his hand runs through your hair. ''I missed you too..'' you tell him and pull away from the hug. He holds your hands with his. He moves closer and closer, and now your bodies are touching. He leans forward and gives you a sweet kiss. You get your hands around his neck while his, are around your waist. Then, he makes the kiss deeper and more aggressive. ''I missed this even more'' he says and chuckles. ''What do you say, we get out of here?'' he tells you, smirking. ''I would love that'' you say smiling.