Sid Jenkins #3

•This was requested by @Brain_Muncher_ , hope you like it! It involves self harm and depression, if you don't feel comfortable with that, I sugest you don't read, although it's my first attempt at writing something like this, so idk if it'll be any good tbh. 

And by writing this, does not mean that I encourage any of you to self harm or put an end to your lives,  if you struggle, seek help and talk with others about it, you don't have to be alone at this :) 

'I feel useless, and invisible' you tell yourself. Constantly lonely, feeling depressed. 

You thought about suicide. You didn't do it though, you weren't afraid, but you didn't do it. You were strong.

Few people could cheer you up, while you still felt alone. One of them was Sid. You loved being around him, he always made you laugh. 

--

''So that happened!'' Sid was finishing a funny story he was telling you. You hadn't noticed that your sleeves had gone a little up, revealing your scars. You had been harming yourself, secretely. You try to cover them, but Sid stops you. Realising he saw them, you cross your arms, and become really quiet. Sid tries to get your arms, to see your scars again, propably. ''Let me'' he says with a soft voice. You let him then, embarassed, but you do. He uncovers them, putting his thumb on them a little. Then, suddenly, he starts placing kisses on them. ''Sid, what..what are you doing?'' you ask, confused, but also touched by it. ''I wanna show you, that you..you don't have to do this. You're great, you shouldn't feel like shit about yourself'' he says, looking at you, but you're too afraid to look into his eyes. ''I know'' you almost whisper. ''And also, I wanna show you that I love you even though you chose to harm yourself, even though you feel awful, even though you're messed up.'' Sid tells you, and you can feel yourself cry a little bit. Then, many tears start rolling down your cheeks, and Sid brings you closer to him, letting you cry on his shoulder. ''I'm sorry'' you say. ''It's okay, it's okay'' he says, while stroking your hair.  ''I love you too'' you say, while whiping some tears away. Sid then, cups your face and kisses you on the lips, sweet and softly. ''Then, what would you say, would you like to be mine, and let me love you?'' he says, with a smile. You nod, incapable of saying anything. ''And one more thing..'' he says, and you can feel your heart beat getting faster, 'cause of anxiety. ''Don't cut yourself again, and please, if you feel like you want to, then call me, I'll be over there as soon as I can'' he says, and you smile at the sound of that. ''Okay, I promise'' you say, and Sid hugs you one more time.