1. Cassie Ainsworth • 1

Plot: Cassie is a friend of your sister, who she met at the mental hospital she was in. You fell in love with her and you confess your feelings, after you meet to discuss about your sister's issues. 

You knew Cassie almost your whole life. Well, you didn't quite knew her as you never really spoke but in the past year you had grown closer to each other. She had told you so many crazy stories about that mental hospital she was in. This is the place where you actually met. You were looking for your suicidal sister but could not find her so you asked Cassie for help. She was actually one of your sister's closer firends there. From that moment on you started talking.

During thit past year, you had fallen for her. She was beautiful, caring, strong and her mind was so lovely. But she didn't know that. This made you fall for her more. You felt like it was your ''duty'' to make her feel loved. And this is exactly what you did. The only problem is that, you were not dating. She didn't even know how you felt. You hadn't told her anything as you were afraid of rejection or her not actually beleiving you.

--

One day, you and Cassie were at your house. You wanted to talk about your sister. She was getting worse and worse when she was at her best a few months ago. You needed her advice. ''What if Cassie really knew something?'' you were thinking. You were on your bed. ''So what's up?'' she asked you with that smile of hers. That moment you started explaining everything. When you finished she said ''Oh wow..I don't think I know something but I can ask her. She may need a friend anyway''. You knew she was lying though. And this time, you wouldn't let her think you believed her. ''I know you are lying Cassie'' you said. ''I'm not lying! Really, I'm not, Y/N'' she said still trying to convice you. You then realised she was beginning to feel uncomfortable so you let go. You should talk to your sister, not Cassie. ''Is..is there anything else you want to tell me?'' she said as she looked down on the floor. ''You look lovely, Cass'' you say. But you wanted to tell her more. A lot more. ''Thanks'' she responds and seemed kinda grateful. ''There's nothing else..?'' she continues. You thought it was time to tell her you wanted her, as she seemed to want to hear something like that. Nobody was there to disturb you anyway. ''Yes..there is something..'' you say and start telling more as she listens carefully. ''The thing I wanted to say for a long time now, Cass is that..I..I care about you so much. Like, I want every day to wake up next to you and tell you how important you are to me, and make you feel wanted and loved. I want to talk to you for hours, and never stop. You are the only thing that matters. Each day I wake up and wait impatiently for when I see you and-'' you are stopped there. Cassie stopped you by kissing you. Her lips were so soft. ''I love you too'' she says smiling and you start kissing her lips more passionately. You lay her down to your bed. ''I wanna do this.'' she says, after some time, looking at your eyes. ''Are you sure?'' you ask her as you think she may not feel that confident. ''Completely'' she says and you start kissing her again feeling that it was all perfect.