49. Tony Stonem • 7

Plot: Tony gets jealous and claims you from a guy that kissed you without warning

You were at a party with your friends, dancing and drinking. You look at Tony, who is looking at you with a smirk. You knew he wanted to get in your pants since the moment he first saw you, but you didn't let him. You had told him several times that you weren't going to sleep with him and that would be it. But he didn't stop flirting with you. You feel your shoulder being tapped and you turn around to see who it is. It's Nick (random name) and he's drunk. ''Y/N..'' he begins to say, but fails. Before you even answer, he kisses you, sloppily. You don't kiss back, but he continues, while placing his arms on your waist. You push him to stop him and as soon as he is not kissing you anymore, Tony comes and punches him. ''Fuck!'' he yells, before standing up again. 

You go after Tony, to see why he acted like that. You were secretly hoping he was jealous or something. Just to see what he was really feeling for you. ''Tony?'' you ask as you reach the next floor. Two hands are now covering your mouth and you're pinned against the wall. It's Tony, and he's looking straight in your eyes. He lets go of you. ''What the hell was that?'' you ask, confused. Tony laughs. ''Just to see your reaction! It was fun, right?'' he says and laughs again. ''You're an asshole'' you say and laugh too. ''I like your laugh'' he says, and smiles. You stay silent for a bit, while looking into Tony's blue eyes. He looks down at your lips for a second. ''Tony..why did you punch Nick?'' you ask. Tony becomes serious. ''The guy is annoying as fuck! I didn't like what I was looking at so I decided to punch him!'' he says, seeming angry. ''And what exactly were you looking at?'' you say and chuckle. ''It was terrible, okay?'' Tony says and giggles ''He was practically eating you, and you seemed annoyed so..'' he continues. ''That's it?'' you say. Tony seems to be hesitant to answer. ''Yeah..'' he says. 

''Thank you for punching him then'' you say and begin to walk downstairs. Tony grabs your arm, shaking you and turning you around to face him. Suddenly, he presses his lips to yours and gives you a passionate kiss. You give in and wrap your hands around his neck. ''I lied'' he says and smiles, while looking at you. You can feel his breath on your skin. ''I was also hella jealous, that asshole was kissing you'' he says. You chuckle a little. ''I thought you didn't care about me'' you say, smirking. ''Oh, but I do'' he says, and kisses you again. You feel him smile through the kiss. ''Will you be my girlfriend?'' he says, playfully. ''Um I'll have to think about it'' you say and you both laugh. He kisses you again, a little bit more aggressivly, but also softly, confirming you were now dating.