JJ #5

•Hope you like! Idea and request is by @YoutubeTrash ! Vote and comment please! 

You are basically running to Cook's, one of your closest friends, house, because you are feeling really horrible. You've been liking Jj terribly much, and you had just found out he slept with one of your friends, Emily. You weren't mad at her, of course, she couldn't have known or anything. You were mostly mad at yourself. You started putting the blame on you, as you thought he wouldn't be in her arms, making love to her, if you had told him something about your feelings. You did think he could be feeling the same anyway. You reach Cook's place and knock the door, waiting for him to open. ''I need to talk'' you say, as soon as he opens. He lets you in and you sit on the couch. ''I just learnt..Jj slept with Emily..'' you mumble out, as you look up at him. ''What? How? How did he even get laid?'' Cook answers. You hit him, not with much strenght though. ''Thats not the point!'' you say and let out a sigh. ''I thought..I thought he liked me, and then, I learn this..'' you say, and you feel yourself wanting to cry. ''Are you completely sure it happened? I mean..how do you know?'' Cook asks. ''Can I go to the bathroom a bit?'' you ask him, ignoring his question. ''Yeah..sure..'' Cook says and you get up, heading to the bathroom.

You get in, and take a few deep breaths, before letting a few tears crawl down your cheeks. You had some habit to panic, but you were calm at this point, after spending a few moments alone there. 

You get out, and go to the living room again. only to face Jj and Cook whispering. Jj's eyes widen, as he notices you. ''I did sleep with Emily! But she's gay! and I really like you!'' he says, quite fast and loud, and covers his mouth as soon as his sentences are finished. ''Woah, calm down'' Cook said and rolled his eyes. ''Then..why did you sleep with her?'' you asked, confused. ''Because..I was too shy to sleep with you..'' he says, and looks down. ''Then..you like me? Not Emily?'' you ask him, and get closer to where he is. ''Yeah..the one I like is you..'' Jj says. ''Cook?'' you ask, implying he should leave for a bit. ''This is my house, by the way'' he says and goes to another room, doing you a favour. You get close to Jj. ''Do you want to be with me?'' you say, and smile to him, looking at his lovely eyes. ''Yes'' he said, and a wide smile appeared on his face. ''You done there?'' Cook yells. ''Yeah!'' you yell at him, and then look up at Jj again. Cook comes out, and sees you together. ''So, you're a couple now?'' he asks. ''Yeah, I guess we are'' you said and Jj nodded. ''Maybe we should get out of here'' Jj says and you nod, waving goodbye at Cook, and leaving his house with Jj, to have some time with your new boyfriend.