"Ten thirty." She answered as she took the hair tie out of her hair and sat up, throwing the blanket off her nude body and leaning on the headboard. I raked my eyes over her body and smirked slightly. I guess her body compensated for her blonde hair pretty well. She saw me smirking and smiled. I shook my head and exhaled trying to relax my morning hormones.

"I don't do morning after's with the same girl, angel." I said, moving my eyes away from her so I don't go ahead and do something stupid. Morning after's get way too attached and start crying before you even leave and I had no time for them.

I walked to the door, unlocking it as I walked down the stairs, ignoring her calling my name. I briefly heard her tell me to leave through the back door, but it was too late and I saw, who I'm assuming was her parents in the living room, the dad glaring and the mum with her mouth agape as she glanced at me looking horrified.

"Sir. Ma'am. Your daughter was great last night. You've raised her well." I spoke, before pulling open the front door and leaving their house switch a smirk. I'm sure the girl, whose name I didn't even know, was going to be getting quite the earful from her parents. Serves her right for trying to tempt me this morning.

||||

"You guys suck!" I called as I bounced the ball down the court, easily dribbling all the guys who we were playing with. "And I thought you had something to prove when you called me." I laughed cockily, jumping as I threw the ball, watching it go straight through without even nipping the hoop at all.

"We're going easy on you, mate!" Ayman called back with a laugh making me scoff as I bounced the ball a couple of times before throwing it to Ahmad. They were not going easy on me. Apparently these guys preferred soccer over basketball, but we're just mucking around today. I was better than all of them since I played basketball and no doubt I'd be worse than all of them if we were to play soccer.

"Ahmad, you're the worst, bro. No offense." I said as I watched him miss his shot. He laughed and jogged to get the ball before throwing it at me, aiming at my face, except I caught it before it made contact with a chuckle.

"I've been stabbed only two weeks ago. This isn't my true potential." He said as he laughed and shook his head, the ball being passed to Ayman just as we heard a car horn beep.

We turned around and the guys clearly recognized the guy as they began picking up their jackets to leave. It was right on time since I was starting to starve anyway and was about to leave myself. "Hurry up, man." Walter called to me.

"Oh, I'll just go home." I said, not knowing where they were going or why they even wanted me to come with them. I mean, yeah, we had gotten to know each other quite a bit and they were pretty cool, but either way, they were still like a family and I was just with them out of coincidence.

"Nah, man. Come. We're gonna go mosque to pray. Wait for us and then we'll go out and eat." He said. "Plus, there's one extra. We need your car, man." He added and I rolled my eyes, muttering a 'fine' as I took my jacket off the floor and walked to the car park. Walter and Ayman coming in my car as Ahmad, Talha and Bilal joined the other guy.

"You guys go. I'm gonna have a smoke." I said as I parked in the mosque car park. The guys nodded as they walked up to the entrance while I waited against a tree towards the side, smoking a fag, soon realizing a second entrance off to the side that wasn't as grand as the main one. It was almost hidden.