PROLOGUE

Assalamu alaykum. Hi. Hello.
Welcome to my story and inshaaAllah you enjoy x

Muslims, feel free to DM me if you have questions regarding Islamic rulings. ❤️

Non Muslims, feel free to DM me for more information on Islam if you're curious or interested, or even to debate a certain ruling that you find absurd. ❤️

Bismillah. ❤️

--- K I N G ---

I smiled down at her, her arm wrapped around my torso, head resting on my shoulder as my arm was over the couch behind her, my fingers running through her soft brown hair slowly.

The room was dark, the lights switched off, yet from the brightness coming from the TV shining over her, I could see all of her beautiful features clearly, my heart doing flips at the mere thought that I was the only man who had ever seen her beauty.

Never would I ever be able to get over that fact. It was just so beautiful to be able to call her mine, knowing that I didn't share the tiniest bit of her with anyone else. Not even so much as a glance.

Her long, thick eyelashes cast a soft shadow onto her smooth cheeks, her button nose perfectly proportioned by the Almighty (swt) like every other aspect of her. And her lips. Her lips that only I, of all 7 billion people in the world, only I got to savour and touch. She was a diamond amongst dirt. And she was mine. My wife.

How did I get so lucky?

SubhanAllah.

All those years I spent on girls, daughters and sisters of other men just like me, were for what? Nothing. A waste of my life. A waste of my time. I had used them as if they were nothing more than sex objects. Even the girls I had dated, never did I have the intention of marrying them. They had given themselves to so many men before me and probably after me as well. Men who would hold them, talk to them, treat them like a princess for a couple of days before getting bored and moving on to the next.

Yet the woman in my arms now had waited. She had saved herself from the filthy hands and gazes of other men. Preserved herself in all her perfection and beauty for the one man that would treat her like the Queen she was. And that was me. Of all men, Allah (swt) had chosen to give me the blessing of being her husband, her King, her lover, her protector.

I was the man who was blessed to have her in this world and I would spend all my days showing her how much I appreciated her, show her how much I loved and absolutely adored her. We would be together, not till death do us part like all the couples promised each other at weddings I had been to, but beyond that. We would never be parted. By the will of Allah we would meet once again in Paradise, and there I would be able to love her forever.

--- E N D ---

Vote & comment. :)
As salamu alaykum. ❤️

*This story aims to shed some light on the belief held by Muslims. It will include the obligations and forbidden things in Islam but in the form of a story. I'll try to do this as best as I can. Even if you're not a Muslim, but interested in seeing what Muslims actually believe, but also can't be bothered researching, then you're at the right place, because this is a story that gradually includes points here and there of what Islam is etc etc...also DM me for any questions or correct me if I write something incorrect :)