Between The Lines - The Beginning

Start from the beginning

"What?" I frown, taken aback by her words.

She doesn't answer and just looks down on the bed.

I cup her chin and tilt her head so she'd look at me. "I've not been in bed with any other girls after you, Deianne. It might seem like something guys would typically do, but I didn't. I mean, I tried once with one of the girlfriends I had after we broke up, but I couldn't go through with it. My mind, heart and body only wanted you, Dei. That's how much I was hung up on you. And this --" I unbutton my jeans and press it down, kicking my legs to get it completely off of me so that I'm left in just my boxers. I yank her hand from the bed and press it on my swelling bulge. "Do you feel that? Does that feel like I'm not affected at all?"

She looks at me with eyes wide as she realizes just how hard I am for her right now.

"I'm just trying to control myself, Deianne, so I don't end up taking you by surprise or hurting you even the slightest bit. I've not had any in six years, Dei, and seeing you half naked in front of me is making me want to shove you right onto the bed, pin your hands above your head and take you so hard you'd be screaming my name out loud."

It's her turn to let out a shaky breath and then I feel her hand closing around my shaft over the fabric of my boxers. She then fixes me a determined gaze.

"Then do it," she says, her voice shaking a little. "I can handle it. Take me. Take me hard, VP."

Normally, I wouldn't want my special girl to call me that. It's been years since I had that title but our friends, batchmates and even the guild members I handle now still stuck with it. It's a nickname used by close friends and even casual ones, but it's not something I wanted Deianne to call me, even before. The way she said it right now though, and the words that accompanied it sounded so sexy that my breath actually catches in my throat, and my hard on becomes even harder.

I sink one knee to the bed, grab her face with both hands and then crush her lips in a fierce and passionate kiss. Her hands fly to my hair and she returns my intense kisses with as much passion and urgency.

"Pull yourself back to the headboard," I tell her, and she nods.

I pick my pants up from the floor, take out my wallet and pull out a foil packet as I watch her slide back towards the headboard. I place my knee on the bed but pause when I see her lifting her hips as she lies, and pulling her panties down.

Damn, this girl...

I follow her up the bed, dropping kisses on her inner thighs as I did. When I get to her hot, sweet core, I dive in and I hear her breath draw in on a hiss, followed by a soft moan. She's already so wet and I lave her greedily with my tongue, and then I go deeper. She's got her fists in my hair and she rolls her hips and spreads wider, giving me full access to every inch of her.

"Aldeennn..." she breathes and I feel her hold on my hair getting more painful and her legs start closing on reflex.

I push them apart and then ease my fingers inside her. Suddenly, she's trembling in my hands, her body leaving the bed as she throws her head back in pleasure. "Oh my God!" she cries out as I continue to lap her up through her climax.

I slowly crawl up to her when she has finished spasming and she actually pulls me up and meets my lips with hers. She kisses me greedily, desperately, letting me know how much she wants me. I roll my hips in response, and press my crotch against her core, making her feel just how much I want her too... how much I need her.