The Journey - The Grand Piano

Comenzar desde el principio

"Don't ruin it, babe," she said with a smirk. "Keep your arms behind the couch, or I swear..."

"I'm trying my best here," he muttered.

She started kissing his jaw, as her fingers worked on undoing his shirt, her lips slowly travelling up to his ear with each flick of a button.

He groaned when he felt her wet lips just below his earlobe, planting a soft kiss there before sucking the skin on it hard.

Her lips moved lower, now skimming the side of his neck down to his clavicle, nipping, sucking and gliding her tongue as she continued to grind on top of him.

Her mouth slid lower still until he felt her tongue swirling alternately on each of his nipples... and then suddenly, she was gone from his lap. He waited, his breathing heavy from anticipation as he strained to listen to what she was doing. Then he felt a cloth drop on his feet and he instantly imagined Dei now fully naked in front of him. He desperately wanted to remove the blindfold at that point, to take a good look at her, but he restrained himself. He could never get tired of seeing her beautiful body. In fact just the picture of it on his mind at that moment was enough to get him off.

Her hand was on his crotch all of a sudden, groping him for a few seconds before she started undoing his jeans. He let her completely remove it and waited with bated breath for what he knew was about to come.

Finally, he felt her hands wrap around his shaft, her palms soft and warm, as she started pumping him. His hips bucked when he suddenly felt her tongue slide on the tip of his shaft before it began swirling around it over and over while she continued to move her hands up and down his rod.

"Uuuunggh," he groaned when she finally took him inside her mouth, her head bobbing up and down in a slow space that allowed her to accommodate his length gradually. He tilted his head towards the ceiling, his hands closed into fists behind the couch, as he allowed himself to revel in the warmth and wetness of her mouth, and marvel at how greatly she had improved at giving head. "Aaaah... so good, babe... fuck. Can I hold you?"

"No," she firmly answered, popping him out of her mouth for a moment.

"Fuck."

She sucked him again, her pace building and her hands aiding her mouth this time, twisting and pumping in a steady rhythm.

"Fffffuck... Dei... you need to stop, babe. I am so close," he said, breathing hard as he felt himself getting closer to the edge.

But Dei didn't stop, instead she glided her hand from his inner thigh to his stomach and then clawed on his abs.

"Shit, no," RJ removed the blindfold from his his eyes and pushed Dei onto the carpeted floor. "I'm not gonna do that to you, babe," he said as he hovered on top of her and kissed the frown on her forehead. "And I wanna be buried deep inside you when I come."

She smiled, pulled him by the neck and lifted her head to meet him. They kissed passionately on the floor, with RJ's hand roaming her entire body until it settled on one of her breasts. He massaged it gently, and then circled his thumb on its pebbled tip.

His lips left her mouth after a few minutes. It started moving down her neck, and then her shoulder, and travelled lower still until his warm mouth closed around her other breast, swirling his tongue around the swollen tip.

"Hmmmm, RJaay," she moaned, her back arching with pleasure.

He slithered farther down her body and settled himself between her legs, his warm breath on her sensitive nub enough to make her come undone. He hooked his arms under her knees and held her firmly as he started working his tongue on her seeping core.