The Journey - Indulgence

Start from the beginning

Dei bit her lip and smiled as she looked at his dark expression. This was the part of him that she was waiting for, and the anticipation for what's to come was starting to drive her insane.

"Finally," she said with a smirk but then let out a surprised squeal when he briskly pulled her legs to bring her closer to the edge of the bed.

"So this is how you want it?" he asked her as he knelt on the floor in front of her. She nodded.

She felt her panties being pulled off and at once, RJ's lips were gliding along her inner thigh, planting the smallest of kisses as they moved closer to her core. He spread her legs wider and her back left the bed as soon as she felt his tongue flick a few times on her swollen nub before sliding flat against her slit.

"Oh, gods, RJaaaay..." she gasped as he continued his ministrations: flicking his tongue and then applying pressure at various intervals. That alone was enough to create a buildup of pleasure inside her belly and within a few moments she was grasping the bedsheets, her hips bucking as she rode her first climax of the night.

She laid their panting as he straightened up and she closed her eyes when she felt him sliding the tip of his shaft against her wetness. Not inside, but just against her aching core.

She moved her hips, begging for him to go deeper and he pulled her closer before ramming his length deep inside her making her gasp in pleasure.

He kissed her as he swayed his hips and she wrapped her legs around his waist, groaning at each of his deep thrusts.

"You like this, babe?" he whispered in her ear.

"Y-yes... harder, babe," she breathed and he complied.

He propped his hands on either side of her and watched her squirm in pleasure as he pumped her with deep thrusts. Within seconds he felt her inner muscles clamping around him and he groaned in restraint. He didn't want to come just yet so he reeled in all his self control as Dei threw her head back and screamed his name.

He moved slower as she came down from her high and he grinned as he watched her panting underneath her with her eyes closed.

"Are you okay?" he asked with a smirk as he continued his steady thrusts.

She slowly opened her eyes and gave him a smile, still panting. "Yes."

"Are you ready for one more?"

"I'm not sure."

"Well you should be," he said and he eased out and flipped her to her stomach.

"Oh, RJ..." she said, giggling, and he smiled as he kissed her ear and the side of her neck before sliding his lips across her shoulders.

"Hold on to the headboard, Dei," he ordered and she did.

He circled one arm around her waist and slid inside her again, this time from behind, before placing his other hand over one of hers, both of them now holding on to the headboard.

"Just hold on and kiss me," he said as he started moving in and out of her again.

She turned her head and let him capture her lips as she held tighter onto the board. He started moving faster and deeper and they both couldn't help groaning in their kiss at the sensual pleasure that their connection was giving them.

"I'm gonna come now, babe," he muttered as he let go of her hand and the board and held her firmly on either side of her waist instead. A few seconds later, he slid his other hand down her stomach till he reached the tiny nub between her legs and started nudging it, making her head throw back in absolute gratification as she called out his name.

He buried his face on the crook of her neck as he felt his own climax building and he rammed faster, his fingers working on her sensitive bud as he did. He let out a low groan when he felt her clenching around him and when a sudden warmth engulfed him down there. He gave her a few more thrusts till he found his release and he exploded deep inside her in a string of curses and loud groans.

They both dropped on the bed, sweating and panting and RJ drew her face towards him and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Thank you, babe," he whispered and he smiled, his breathing still slow and heavy.

"And thank you," she replied, touching his face. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."