The Journey - Pillowtalk

Comincia dall'inizio

They broke off their kiss as his shirt went over his head and Dei's mouth moved to his ear, her lips grazing his earlobe as her fingers fumbled with the button of his jeans. He helped her remove it, leaving himself with just his boxers on.

"Lie down," she whispered before pushing him hard on the chest.

RJ chuckled as he fell on the bed, once again pleasantly surprised by her aggressiveness. He pulled himself towards the headboard and waited as Dei crawled towards him.

She kissed him hard for a few seconds and then sucked his tongue firmly before leaving his lips completely. She started kissing his neck and then her tongue started swirling against his collarbone making him breathe heavier, so much more when her mouth started moving down his torso until she was trailing wet kisses across his lower abdomen to his hipbones.

She looked at him for a couple of seconds before pulling his boxers down and his breathing hitched when she wrapped her hand around his member. Almost at once he felt her warm mouth surround him there and his lips formed an '0' as he watched her bob her head up and down in a steady rhythm.

He watched her as she moved, her hands now aiding her mouth as they pumped him slowly. Then he let out a low groan when she licked the underside of his shaft with her flat tongue. She glanced at him with dark eyes, clearly enjoying his pleasure.

"Ahhhhh, Dei," he breathed when she started moving faster and he threw his head back, his eyes squeezed shut and his breathing ragged as he fought to keep his control.

He quickly sat up when he felt himself about to lose it. "Stop," he said, panting. "Stop it, Dei."

She crawled back towards him with a smug smile, clearly pleased with herself, and positioned herself on his lap so she was straddling him. She then held his face with both hands and pressed her forehead against his.

"You're amazing, babe," RJ whispered. He kissed her lips softly, and then slid his hand inside her underwear. His fingers found her drenched folds and he laughed quietly in their kiss. "You are so ready," he whispered against her lips.

"Yes I am," she whispered back, blushing.

"Up," he ordered gruffly, "and take this off now," he said, pulling her panties down.

He held her by the waist as soon as she got her underwear off and slowly guided her down his shaft. They both let out a low moan as he slowly filled her inside, pushing her inner walls and making her squirm. She started pumping, her hips moving in slow circles as her fingers dug into the skin on his arms.

He slid the straps of her night slip down her arms and she took them off. Then he pulled the slip down her body, leaving the fabric pooling around her waist. He started fondling her breasts as he pressed his lips on her neck, sucking on the skin hard until it left a mark.

He then placed his arms behind her, letting her lean on it so he could claim one of her mounds with his mouth. He started suckling on the sensitive tip, making her arch her back in pleasure.

"Babe... I'm close," Dei said breathlessly after a while and RJ looked up and held her firmly by the waist, making her stop her movements.

"What are you doing?" she asked a little disgruntled.

RJ just smiled at her and started swaying his hips, fiercely thrusting in and out of her while keeping his firm grip on her waist. She came loudly in less than a minute and he bit his lip as he felt her warmth spreading around him inside.

He rolled her onto the bed and hovered above her as she came down from her high. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered, her eyes closed as she savored the pleasure.

"One more babe, I'm not yet done," he said as he plunged inside her again.

"Oh gods, here we go again," she said as she held on to him, his first few thrusts already sending her to the edge once more.

He stopped. "You don't like it?" he asked and Dei slapped him hard on his chest.

"You know I do, dammit!" she exclaimed.

He chuckled and grabbed her wrists, pinning them firmly above her head as he rammed inside her again. She met all his thrusts, their eyes fixed on each other as they both climbed their way to their peak.

In a few seconds, Dei felt the pleasure quickly building below her stomach again and she closed her eyes and bit her lip as she braced herself for another intense orgasm.

"Keep your eyes on me, Dei, I'm almost there," he said through gritted teeth. He moved faster and deeper, with soft groans escaping his lips as he got closer to the edge. He kissed her when he reached his peak, allowing her to let go of her own, and their moans melded inside their mouths as they both found their release.

🎶 It's our paradise,
and it's our war zone 🎶

++++++

"Dei?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Are you okay?" RJ asked, his chin propped on the crook of Dei's neck as he reached for her hand and entwined his fingers with hers.

"Yes, babe," she replied, her eyes closed as she started feeling the drowsiness. "You were great as always."

"No, not that. How are you... I mean, after the fight we had?"

Dei turned and faced him. "I'm okay, babe. My mind is clearer and I think I love you even more now after what happened."

"So we survived the first fight in our marriage," RJ said, touching her cheek, "and I must say that was a huge one. It just made me realize how strong we really have become."

"And it made me see how much you really love me, RJ. Because you're right, it was huge. I hurt you so bad and I almost thought you'd never be able to forgive me, or that you would have a hard time moving on from it," she told him, giving him a grateful smile.

"Remember what you told me during your sister's wedding? It was about a week after I was the one who screwed up big time. You said something about not giving up on someone you love no matter how hard or painful the situation is," he said smiling at her. "Now let me be the one to tell you this now... I love you that much, Dei."

"I love you too," she answered. She kissed him lightly on the lips and smiled again. "You were right about what you said last night, RJ. What we have is indeed special."

* The Journey will be back up, a few chapters at a time, in two days.