The Experiment - The Honeymoon

Start from the beginning

"I did, yeah," she said breathlessly. She closed her eyes as RJ travelled his lips and his tongue across her shoulders and moving it up to the other side of her neck.

"Too bad you won't be needing this for long," he said as he unclasped her bra and turning her swiftly around so she was facing him again.

He kissed her fiercely on the lips for a few seconds before moving his mouth down her jaw, then her neck, and to her collarbone where he swirled his tongue on the crevice several times making her moan. He finally moved to her chest, nipping on the skin softly and pulling the unclasped bra down with his hands, freeing her breasts.

He claimed one of them at once while his hand palmed the other, teasing the tips with both his tongue and his fingers that Dei had to hold on to his hair as she arched her back and let RJ pleasure her some more.

When he was satisfied, he moved his lips lower, with his hand pulling down her panties too, until he was on the spot just below her stomach.

He looked up at her and smirked. "Grab something to hold on to," he said.

"What?"

RJ didn't respond but instead lifted both her legs up and hooked them on his shoulders as he held her by her hips.

Oh.

She frantically searched for something to hold on to and her hands found the edge of the wall panel that was level to her waist. She held on to it, with her back pressed against the wall, gripping it firmly for as much as she could.

"Oh fudge," she breathed when RJ started flicking his tongue against her sensitive nub.

RJ looked at her. "It's fuck, Dei. If you're going to cuss during our sex at least do it properly," he said and she blushed furiously.

He licked her again, faster and harder, a few times even sucking on the tiny nub too. Her mouth hung open and she made quick staggered breaths as she watched him get busy. He worked his tongue harder until she couldn't look at him anymore. She closed her eyes and threw her head back, mewling and calling her gods as she drowned in extreme pleasure.

He felt her stiffen and knew that she was on the precipice of her first climax so he inserted his finger inside her and helped her find her release.

"Fffuuck!" she cried out, her whole body shuddering as a huge wave of pleasure crashed over her, almost making her dizzy. RJ lowered her legs again and her knees buckled, making her collapse on the floor right in front of him.

She giggled. "You made my knees go weak again," she said panting against his chest.

"That's just the beginning," he muttered as he scooped her from the floor and dropped her on the bed.

Dei propped her elbows on the mattress and watched him remove his boxers. She unconsciously ran her tongue against her lips when she saw his fullness again.

RJ crawled towards her and grabbed both her hands, pinning them firmly above her head. Then he moved her thighs apart using his knees and positioned his shaft against her entrance.

He kissed her deeply but didn't move and she could feel Dei lifting her hips up to meet him, desperately trying to get him inside her at once. He smiled in their kiss before pulling away and looking at her with his intense gaze.