Love Is Never Enough, Part 10

Part 10

(Recap)

I didn't sleep a wink, not one. All I could think about was Clide and how much I hurt him by saying that stuff, I didn't mean it, none of it! Clide slept on the sofa tonight and all I wanted to do was walk into the living room and cuddle into him, it seems like the only way I get any sleep.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When I woke up......well I didn't sleep to begin with. I made breakfast and then just sat and watched TV. Clide was in the shower and I was debating wither I should just talk to him. But why the hell would he want to talk to me after that anyway? Clide walked into the living room, picked up his keys and just left! Without even saying anything! Ok so we're not talking, but it don't mean he can't say 'hey I'm going out' but with attitude, does it!?! Ok let's just cut this crap short, for the past four days this is the daily routine,

Eat alone,

Clide leaves with friends, comes home late,

Sleeps on the couch,

Me on the bed but can't sleep.

Yep that's it! Perfect isn't it? Ugh! Why did I have to lose it like that? I kept mentally beating myself up as I slipped on my blue jeans and a dark purple silk top that hung loosely around my shoulders. Ok so Lisa said she's bringing my bag and stuff today, wow first day, nervous! I walked out my room allowing my hair to keep failing in front of my face; I really don't want to be seen on the first day of school. I mean damn! All those horror storeys about first day's are so getting to my head!

Clide was in the kitchen but I walked out the door without giving him a second look. No way am I waiting for Lisa in there with him! This is so stupid! How can I love him but hate him at the same time? Maybe I really do need a therapist. Lisa finally showed up and I jumped in. The whole ride to the school was just a simple rule talk. She had got me this really nice black and red rucksack, and boy! Was it fucking heavy! The parking lot was huge! And the kids that go here have to be rich; I stepped out and leaned against a small brick wall with my foot behind me against it waiting for Lisa to park.

The wind was blowing my hair back from my face and every kid in sight turned to whisper to their friends whilst shooting me dirty looks. Yay! I'm so happy! NOT! I looked down hating every second of this, if Clide was here I bet this wouldn't be like this! "Looks like we got our self's a new little target," Just from the high pitched voice I knew it was the slut of the school, I looked up at her. She was pretty, but tangoed. She had long blonde hair with blue eyes. Her pink tiny skirt blow up reviling some of her pants but she didn't care, ok I don't think I have to keep going on about her, she was the average slutty girl with her pack of wonna bee's and also....the type of girl Clide would go for.

"Ok let me make one thing straight, we're not like those girls you read about who give you a chance, because you're just another catch! You do what we tell you to, and secondly get in our way and I swear you'll regret it!" She said loud enough for everyone to hear. She pointed a skinny well manicured nail at me and leaned in trying to cause that scary look but when she looked like an orange it really didn't work.

"Hey, Cassie come on I'll show you you're lock...." Lisa cut off as she approached and saw misses slutty, "Hi, Mandy......" "Shut the fuck up! Did I say you could talk to me?!" Lisa shook her head moving closer to me, "No, so don't, you little maggot" Mandy said straightening her back and placing her hands on her hips. Everyone in the parking lot giggled and I knew I had taken someone else place as the beat bag, well fuck that! Not again! I took a deep breath and leaned off the wall and walked straight up into Mandy's face, first Lisa's my friend and no one messes with my friend when I pissed!