Love Is Never Enough, Part 7

Hi! YAY part 7's here!! Jumping up and down! Ok please, please, please, please, please, please, please, comment and vote!!! Check out the song too! Here's part 7!

Part 7

(Recap)

Wow, we've just been getting into arguments since we got here and I've always seem to be the one to start them. But this time I followed him instead if him coming to me.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I knocked on his door placing ear to the door trying to hear anything, "Clide?" I opened the door and he was sitting on the chair with his arms on the table where the computer was with his head leaning on them. I walked in and closed the door behind me, "I'm sorry," I said as I stopped walking. He didn't say anything for a few minutes so I turned to leave, "I'm the one who should be sorry," He said lifting his head.

I walked over to him and sat down on my knees on the floor, "Clide you can't just throw away your education because of me, if you graduate then you can get a WAY better job," I said trying to convince him. "Look you should go, I've got stuff to do," He said looking away from me and to the computer, I got up to my feet and faced him, "Yeah like act like you're my bodyguard!" I shouted back walking to the door, "Cassie!" I slammed the door shut not wanting to hear him out. I hate it when he acts like he has to protect me! What happened to the whole things going back to normal? He just can't act like a friend can he?

I walked to the kitchen and started cooking. I poured hot water into the pan and then put the pasta in it. I couldn't be bothered to make the sauce from scratch so I opened up the jar and poured it into another pot heating it up. A few minutes later Clide walked in and just stood behind me, he better not say anything sarcastic or I swear this pan is gonna meet his head! "The whole trying thing ain't working is it?" He asked just above a whisper, "You think?!" I shoot back sarcastically. I thought we would get into another argument but instead he wrapped his arms around my waist and just froze on the spot.

He rested his chin on my shoulder and I already forgot everything, "I'm sorry, can we go back all happy pillow fighting Cass and Clide?" He pleaded in my ear and slowly a smile started to appear on my face. "Fine," I said pretending to act still annoyed. "Thanks," He said placing a kiss on my cheek. He walked back out and I finished making the pasta. We ate in silence and Clide finished washing up the dishes. I took a shower and changed into a pair of purple shorts and a pink tank top with the face of a cow on it, saying 'Moo night,' I tied my hair up and just as I was walking to the door it flew open with a very pissed off Clide holding the phone out to me.

I looked up at him with confusion and then took the phone from him. I slowly put to my ear and spoke, "H...hello?"

"HI!" I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding and walked over to the bed plumping myself down on it.

"Hey Lisa, what's up?"

"Nothing, I know I gave you my number but I was wondering, since you're going to the same school as me, you know 'St. Greeters high' that you might want to go out shopping for a bag and school stuff on Wednesday?"

"Sure, Love too....Um I know this is gonna sound weird but when is that? I just haven't been keeping track of the days,"

"Not tomorrow the following day,"

"Ok sure! See yeah then, bye!"

"Bye can't wait!" and with that she hung up and I got off the bed walking back to Clide, "What's up with you?" I asked handing him back the phone, "My problem is that Lisa has our phone number!" I raised my eyebrows at him and folded my arms across my chest. "So? You're the one who dumped her not me, Plus she's my friend, I am allowed to have friends right?" he sighed and walked back out placing the phone away. Jesus he's annoying!