Drunk Deacon

"Oh my God, it's so good to see you!" Freddie gushed as the two men embraced.

"It's been way too long, Freddie," John said shyly. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, darling," Freddie beamed.

It was really great for Freddie to see a friendly face.

The bar was closing, and Freddie suggested going back to Garden Lodge so they could catch up. To his surprise, John quickly agreed.

"You don't have to get back home to the wife?" Freddie asked.

"No, we had a huge argument..."

"Oh...sorry," Freddie said. "But that's good for me. We have so much to talk about!"

Back at Garden Lodge, Freddie poured a vodka tonic for John and himself, even though they were both already quite intoxicated.

"So what have you been up to, John?" Freddie asked. "It seems like ages since I've seen you."

"I haven't really been doing anything, Freddie," John answered. "Mostly just hangin around the house."

"How's the family? Everything ok?"

"I don't know," John shrugged. "My wife's not too happy with me right now. She says I drink too much..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, John..." Freddie said, "Maybe you just need something to occupy your time."

"Maybe..." John said as he gazed at Freddie.

He couldn't help but notice Freddie was more handsome than ever, and his body seemed even more fit than before. And those full lips and chiseled cheekbones...John knew he was staring, but he couldn't look away.

"Come to LA with me," Freddie said suddenly. "I'm working on a new album, and Roger will be helping me."

"Just us three? Not Brian?"

"Fuck no, I don't want that asshole anywhere near me," Freddie said vehemently.

John was lost inside Freddie's dark mysterious eyes, and he couldn't speak.

"So what do you think?" Freddie prompted him.

"I think you're beautiful..." John blurted.

"John," Freddie smiled, "you're so drunk right now."

"You know I'm attracted to you," John said boldly.  He would never have said such a thing had he been sober.

Suddenly the mood turned deadly serious.

Freddie was lonely.  And he'd missed John so much.  The quiet bassist had always been on Freddie's side...had always had his back.  

"Be careful what you say," Freddie warned him.

"I'm tired of being careful," John countered.

Freddie couldn't help wondering how it would be to be with someone like John.  The strong, silent, and oh-so-straight family type of man.  Yes, the notion was intriguing, there was no doubt...

"What are you saying exactly," Freddie said cautiously.

"You're the only man I've ever been attracted to,"  John said sincerely.  "Let me spend the night with you."

"I don't know if that's such a good idea..." Freddie mused.

"What, I'm not hot enough for you?" John said accusingly.

"You're definitely hot enough," Freddie assured him.  "I just don't want you to do anything you may regret later."

Because he loved and appreciated John as a friend, the last thing he wanted to do was take advantage of him while he was so drunk.  And he really didn't want to get involved with a married guy, either.

"I'm quite well-endowed, you know," John boasted.  "That's what every girl I've been with has told me."

"John!" Freddie said, shocked by his words.

"You're not the only guy in the band with a big cock," John said matter-of-factly.

"Oh, believe me, I've noticed," Freddie said knowingly.

"Let me stay then..." John urged as he stepped closer...