New Toy

You'd had a long day at work, and the fact you hadn't gotten much sleep made matters worse. Your boss lectured you about not being late, and you had apologized profusely. You hated kissing ass, but you really needed this job. You couldn't afford to lose it.  Although you loved living in New York City, you were paying a small fortune for your tiny apartment, and it wasn't even in a great neighborhood.

As you were leaving for the day, your boss called you into her office again. What was it now?

"We have this really important photoshoot tomorrow, and I'm really going to need you to be down there to make sure everything runs smoothly for the girls, ok?" she said. "I know you don't normally do those kinds of things, but this is a really important client, and we're going to need as much help as possible."

Oh great, you thought sarcastically.   I'll be spending the day running around trying to keep some divas happy. That's the last thing you wanted to do. You wanted to tell your boss to get someone else to do it, but that wasn't an option. So you smiled and said yes, of course you would be there. It was times like this that made you really hate your job.

Freddie was preparing for a night of club hopping with his new fucktoy. He wasn't about to just sit around moping and feeling sorry for himself while Roger spent all his time with his fiancee.  If that's what Roger expected, then he was in for a huge surprise.  He couldn't believe Roger had had the nerve to show up at his place earlier.  What was he expecting--to get a little action before picking up his fiancee at the airport?  What a fucking slut.  

This new girl would be Freddie's perfect companion. She was not only gorgeous with a killer body, she liked to drink, party, and fuck as much as he did. He wouldn't even have time to miss Roger.  At least that was the plan...

There was one little glitch in his plan though:  He hadn't expected to run into you, that person from his sordid past whom he'd never quite forgotten about. Maybe he should contact you, he thought, but then quickly dismissed the idea. You looked like you were doing well, and he'd hate to screw that up like he had before all those years ago. She's better off without me, he decided. I'll only bring chaos and unhappiness to her life.  It's what I do...

He sat for a moment in silence, feeling that desperate loneliness creeping in.  But then his doorbell rang, and he jumped up.   It was time to party.  Time to forget everything that was missing in his life.  Freddie downed his vodka and opened the door, pulling the girl quickly inside and pushing her up against the wall.  She wrapped her arms around him as they kissed hungrily.

"Fuck now, or fuck later?" He asked.

"Both," she smiled.

"I like the way you think," he said with a wicked glint in his eye...