The Craving

Freddie and Roger excitedly told you about a full moon festival they were having in town that night, and they insisted you join them.  You figured you might as well.  It sounded like fun, and you wouldn't mind getting tipsy and forgetting all your problems for a few hours.

There were all kinds of exotic foods and drinks to try, and it wasn't long before you were feeling much better.  At one point, some hula dancers came out, and they were looking for some tourists to join them in their show, just for fun.  Freddie and Roger immediately raised their hands, and they were chosen right away. 

They were led off to a curtained area, and when they came back out, you couldn't help laughing your ass off at the sight of them.  They were dressed only in grass skirts and floral wreaths on their heads, and they still managed to look hotter than hell.  

The crowd was screaming as Freddie and Roger tried to mimic the dancers, and they were doing a pretty good job, too.  You knew Freddie could shake his ass, but you had no idea Roger could also shake his buns like that.

The crowd went wild as Freddie and Roger took turns shaking their firm asses in your face.  You couldn't remember when you'd laughed so hard.  And then suddenly Freddie was dragging you up to join them.  That's when things turned serious...

The drums slowed down to a slow, sensual beat as both men rubbed their bodies against yours.  Had you not been so tipsy, you would be horribly embarrassed.  But as it was, you just went with the flow.  You knew every woman in the audience was wishing they were you at that moment.  Who wouldn't want two sexy men rubbing their hot bodies against them?  Your problems began to fade into the distance, and you closed your eyes and swayed to the beat.  You were completely lost in the moment.

And then you felt some soft lips against yours, and you returned the kiss.  You didn't need to open your eyes to know those weren't Freddie's lips--they were Roger's...

You felt Freddie's lips trailing up the back of your neck.  It didn't take long for you to realize the guys had this scenario all planned out in advance.  And so you just went with it.  You were feeling too good to stop.

When the song ended, Freddie whispered hotly in your ear, "Let's go back to the boat." 

There was no argument from you, and soon all three of you were piled into the backseat of a cab, with you in the middle.

Freddie had his hand up your dress, caressing your thighs. "Touch Roger..." he said in a deep voice.

You didn't need to be told twice.  Your hand instinctively made its way to Roger's crotch and you squeezed his hardness through his underwear.

"Fuck..." Roger gasped sharply.  You could feel how desperately horny he was, and you couldn't wait to please him any way he wanted.

Back on the yacht, Freddie and Roger wasted no time tearing their grass skirts off, revealing their hard cocks, which were glistening enticingly in the moonlight.  You grabbed each of them by the cock, leading them down to the bedroom.

Once down there, Freddie slapped Roger's ass and pushed him roughly down onto the bed, causing the blond to squeal.  This wasn't how you envisioned the night ending, but you weren't complaining.

Now Freddie turned his attention to you.

"You have way too many clothes on, darling," he said as he slowly unzipped your dress.  You let it slide off and immediately got between Roger's legs.  He moaned and writhed in ecstasy as you licked his cock like a lollipop, savoring his taste.  

"Slowly, slowly..." Freddie warned.  "Don't let him cum too soon."

You slowly sucked on Roger's cock, giving it the adoration it so deserved.  His sweet flavor reminded you of simpler times. He was completely at your mercy, and you loved the power you had over him.

Now Freddie's hot cock was rubbing against your cheek, demanding attention as well.  He had the kind of cock that was impossible to ignore--big and juicy.  You swirled your tongue around the fat head for a few moments, comparing his stronger taste to Roger's milder one.

"Oh baby..." Freddie said sympathetically to Roger as he looked at the blond's painfully hard cock, "You need to cum, don't you."

"Yes, please..."   Roger groaned.

Freddie nodded at you, and you gently sucked Roger's balls into your mouth while he stroked the blond's cock.  Within seconds, Roger was blasting his hot cum, shooting most of it right onto Freddie's cock and hairy tummy, and you cleaned it all off with your tongue.

The sight was so hot that Roger was immediately hard once again, and he helped you lick up any spots you'd missed.  This led to your lips meeting his, and you were soon engaged in a deep, passionate kiss.

It was all very natural and instinctive.  Faced with so much pleasure, you surrendered to the moment.  You weren't thinking about the future or anything else.  You just knew you were craving the drummer boy.

"Go on, darling," Freddie urged you.  "Fuck Roger..."