Sex Machine

Roger smiled and leaned back in anticipation, but you hesitated for a moment.

"You know you want to fuck him,"  Freddie said to you in a husky voice.  

"I think we should tease him a little first," you said slyly.

"Mmm, I like the way you think," Freddie said approvingly. 

While you kissed Roger's soft lips, Freddie began whispering filthy things in the drummer's ear.  Roger squirmed and moaned into your mouth as Freddie began leaving a trail of kisses down his neck and onto his smooth chest.  Soon, you were also kissing down Roger's chest and onto his oh-so-soft tummy.  He tried to push both your heads down lower onto his pulsating cock, but neither of you were ready just yet.

"Please, someone suck it..." Roger groaned.

"No no no, blondie," Freddie scolded.

While you slowly stroked Roger's cock, Freddie began planting light kisses on his spread thighs, getting closer and closer to his firm balls.

You mimicked Freddie's kisses by placing tiny kisses right onto the tip of Roger's supersensitive cockhead.

"Oh God, oh God..."  Roger panted.

"He's a horny little slut, isn't he," Freddie remarked..

"He's the horniest slut I've ever known," you agreed.

Roger was beyond words now as the torture continued, and all he could do was make garbled noises.  It was an incredible turn-on to see him losing his cool this way.

Roger felt Freddie's soft hair tickling his balls, giving him goosebumps.   Without warning, Freddie suddenly flicked Roger's delicate rosebud with his tongue, and the blond bucked.

"Fuck!  Freddie...Freddie..."  he moaned.

"You like that, baby?" Freddie asked, knowing full-well it drove Roger crazy.

"God, don't stop..." the blond begged, and Freddie flicked it a couple more times before turning his attention to Roger's straining hard-on.

"Fuck this is sweet," he murmured as he lapped up some of Roger's pre-cum.

You and Freddie took turns deep throating him, careful not to take him over the edge.  Freddie rubbed his cock right onto Roger's, watching their juices intermingle, and your tongue had to have some of Freddie's as well.

"She sucks a better cock than you do, Roger," Freddie said.  "Watch and learn."

Roger eagerly watched the show as you snaked your tongue around Freddie's thick fuckstick, and then took it as far down your throat as you could.

"Oh babe," Freddie moaned, "you look so good doing that..."

Maybe it was because you were lost in the eroticism of it all, or maybe you were just trying to show off, but you were able to take him deeper into your throat than ever before.

"Fuck babe," Freddie said with a hoarse voice, "What are you doing to me..."

You looked up at him innocently.

"Fuck, stop, you're gonna make me cum..." Freddie warned as he pulled you off his dripping shaft.

Now he held Roger's arms up over the blond's head, allowing Roger no power whatsoever.

  "Now fuck him,"  he commanded.

You straddled the drummer and slowly lowered yourself down onto his rock-hard cock.  The look on Roger's face was one of pure bliss.  He'd been horny for so long, and now here he was, in a threesome once again with two people he cared for deeply.

"Is that good, baby?" Freddie asked him.

"Oh, fuck yes..."  Roger rasped, looking up at him.

Freddie smiled tenderly back at him.  It made him happy to see Roger so pleased, and he was glad it was with you, not some random stranger.  He let go of Roger's arms, and Roger quickly pulled you down so he could suck on your nipples while you fucked him.

"I've missed these," Roger said softly.

Roger felt so good inside you, and your orgasm hit you without warning.  Roger could feel the waves of pleasure as your body contracted around him.  He bit his lip trying to stop himself from cumming, but it was no use.  He was past the point of no return, and his cock erupted with a mighty torrent.

Freddie watched in awe while the blond's balls twitched as every last drop of cum was squeezed from them, and he fondled them lovingly.  Even his balls are beautiful, Freddie thought.

You collapsed next to Roger, basking in the afterglow.  But Freddie wasn't done with you yet, and you felt his head between your legs, lapping up Roger's cum and fucking you with his velvety tongue.  It was all very hedonistic, and all you could do was surrender to pleasure.

He slowly thrust his thickness into you, but his animalistic side soon took over as he pumped you faster and harder. You and Roger watched his perfect body working like a sex machine as beads of sweat formed on his forehead.  Roger started kissing you, and the sensation of one man's cock inside you while another man kissed you was all too much.  You felt your body spiraling out of control.

"Yesss..." Freddie hissed, "That's it, cum for me..."

You dug your nails into his back as you cried out, your body exploding into multiple orgasms, one after another.

Freddie held out as long as he could, but even he had his limits.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming...fuck...fuck..."   he swore.  "Open your fucking mouths."

Both you and Roger opened wide as Freddie spurt his white-hot juice all over you.  You'd never seen his cum so much before.  There was simply no way to catch it all.

All three of you were exhausted and totally spent.  It had almost been like a spiritual experience.

"I love you both so fucking much..." Freddie murmured right before he dozed off...