Freddie's Dressing Room

"Roger, I don't think kissing you is such a good idea," Freddie protested.

"But Freddie," Roger whined, "Remember when you used to kiss me every time before a show for good luck?"

"Yes, but..."

"This is our last show together, Freddie. Our very last one..."

"Roger, you know things are different now," Freddie said.

"You don't love me anymore?" Roger asked.

"No, it's not that," Freddie said, "It's just..."

"If you loved me, you would kiss me," Roger interrupted.

"Roger, you're not being reasonable."

"I'm not going out there without a kiss," Roger pouted, folding his arms. "I can't, and I won't."

What would be the harm in one little kiss? Freddie thought. And Roger made a good point: This was their last show together, and one little kiss for luck wouldn't hurt anyone. It had always been their tradition, and it would be a shame to break that tradition tonight of all nights...

**********************************************

You found yourself outside Freddie's dressing room door, out of breath from running. You had to tell Freddie what had happened. You wanted him to hear about it from you first.  You didn't want him to be blindsided by Ava.

But as you stood there, you realized you couldn't do it. You couldn't drop a bombshell like that on him right before he had to go on stage. And so you collected yourself before you knocked. You had to appear as though nothing was wrong, and you didn't know how you were going to do it.

It was true what people said, you thought.  When something's too good to be true, it usually is. You had always felt things were too good with Freddie to be true, and you were right. You just hadn't realized it would be this bad. This was devastating. Totally and utterly devastating. This changed everything...

*********************************************

Roger gave Freddie that slutty look, the one he knew Freddie couldn't ignore.  Freddie felt his resolve melt away, and lowered his lips tenderly onto Roger's. The blond moaned sweet and low, instantly turned-on. He wrapped his arms around Freddie, pulling him in for a longer kiss. Roger wasn't satisfied with just a peck, and he opened his lips, flicking Freddie's lips with his tongue.

Freddie was only human, and he too was instantly aroused by the blond's charms. He felt Roger's sweet little tongue on his lips, and his lips parted automatically as he teased Roger's tongue with his own.

And before either of them knew it, that one little kiss turned into a long, deep, incredibly passionate one--one that neither one of them wanted to end.

Who knew how much further it would have gone, were it not for your knock on the door...

"Don't answer it," Roger pleaded.

But Freddie ignored him and jumped up to answer the door.

As soon as you entered the room, you knew you had just interrupted something between them. The sexual tension was thick enough to cut with a knife.  If that weren't bad enough, both men had bulges in their pants...

Was it possible Freddie hadn't gotten over Roger yet? If Debbie hadn't come between them, would he and Roger in fact still be together?    And now that Debbie was gone, and Roger had obviously forgiven Freddie, where did that leave you?  

This night was getting worse and worse.  You didn't know which was worse--finding your man with someone else, or finding out your man's ex girlfriend was carrying his child. You recalled something Brian had said to you when you'd broken-up with him, and it was proving to be cruelly prophetic:

"Mark my words, he's going to hurt you again. And when he does, don't come crying to me. I won't be around to pick up the pieces..."