Paradise

You, Freddie, and Roger had just landed on Bora Bora.  All you could do was stare in awe at the beauty of it all.  You'd never seen water so clear and blue before.  And Freddie wasn't joking when he said he'd rented the best villa on the island.  It was huge, and right on a private, pristine white sand beach.  It even came with a yacht to use at your disposal, which delighted Roger, and he squealed and hugged Freddie when Freddie told him.  The embrace was a little too long and too close in your opinion, but you would try not to dwell on that while you were here.

New York had been freezing when you left, but here it was a balmy 85 degrees, and you all changed into your swimwear while the chef served cocktails and whipped up a light lunch.

When Roger walked out in his trunks, both you and Freddie couldn't help but notice how dreadfully pale his skin was.  You'd have to make sure he wore plenty of sunscreen.

"Jesus, Roger," Freddie teased, "You really need some sun."

This led to Roger feeling self-conscious, and he grabbed a towel to cover up.

"I'm just kidding, darling," Freddie soothed, "You're perfect the way you are."

Roger gave Freddie a big smile, and the three of you situated yourselves on some lounges on the beach.  Roger was lying on his stomach, and Freddie proceeded to massage some sunscreen onto Roger's back and shoulders. 

"Gotta protect that lily white skin," Freddie said.  "This tropical sun will burn you to a crisp."

You felt he was massaging Roger a little too long and a little too sensually. Try as you might, you felt that old jealousy rising within you, but you brushed it aside.  You were here to have fun and relax, and hopefully grow closer to Freddie in the process.  You couldn't worry about every little nuance between the two of them.

Later that evening, the chef had prepared an amazing meal and had set up a candle-lit table right on the beach.  It would have been terribly romantic... if Roger hadn't been there.

Freddie poured the three of you some champagne before making a toast.

"Here's to getting out of New York!" he smiled.  "And to no babies!"

"Amen to that!" Roger agreed.  "Cheers to no babies!"

"The last thing I need is some brat running around," Freddie mused.  "I'd rather have another cat."

They were both still so happy they weren't going to be fathers.  You smiled at their banter, but inside you couldn't help wondering...did this mean Freddie never  wanted kids?  It wasn't something you'd ever discussed with him before.  You definitely wanted children--Freddie's specifically--and you weren't getting any younger...

After dinner, Roger was exhausted and decided to go to bed early.  You and Freddie walked along the moonlit beach hand in hand.

"I'm so glad you decided to come," he said, the light of the moon glowing in his mysterious dark eyes.

"Me too," you responded.

He pulled you close and his lips took control of yours.  In that instant, your worries disappeared, and you wrapped your arms around him.  You could feel his insistent bulge pressing into you.

"I want you..." he whispered.  "Right now..."

"Here? Now?"  you asked, "Right on the beach?"

"Right here.  Right now."

Without waiting for a response, he slipped your little sundress off, leaving you completely naked.  As he kissed you deeply, your lips hungered for something more, and you slid his trunks down, freeing his throbbing cock.  It glistened and bobbed invitingly, and you sank down to your knees, yearning to feel and taste its sweetness on your tongue.

Taking your time, the two of you made love under the tropical moonlight as the waves lapped gently onto the shore.  Your heart soared with happiness.  There was nowhere else you'd rather be, here in paradise with the man you loved.

Neither you nor Freddie had a clue that back in New York, Brian was in the midst of a personal crisis...