The Envelope

"Go ahead, open it up," Brian said, nodding toward the envelope.

Freddie slowly opened the envelope and removed the incriminating photos, gasping in shock as he looked at them.

"You come anywhere near my girlfriend, and I'll show Roger's fiancee those," Brian threatened.

"Where the fuck did you get these?"

"I took them," Brian said proudly.

Freddie was too shocked to speak as he sifted through the photos of him and Roger in the act.

"Yeah," Brian said proudly. "I bet Debbie wouldn't be too happy knowing she's about to marry a little dick-sucking faggot. It's disgusting."

"You sick fuck," Freddie said with narrowed eyes, "You can't do this!"

"Now don't get your panties in a bunch," Brian said condescendingly. "Neither you nor Roger have anything to worry about as long as you do as I say. Roger's kept his end of the bargain, now it's your turn."

"Roger knows about these?" Freddie asked incredulously.

"That's right, and he hasn't said a peep. And if you really care about him the way you say you do, you'll obey my orders."

"You fucking asshole," Freddie seethed. "You'll never get away with this!"

"I already have, Freddie," Brian smiled a fake smile. "I already have."

Freddie's blood was boiling. He had no idea Brian would ever sink to this level of deceit to get what he wanted.

The sound of your moans coming from the TV, the photos taken without his consent, Brian's threats...it was all too much for Freddie to comprehend all at once.

In a rage, Freddie threw the envelope at Brian, hitting him square in the face. The photos went flying everywhere as Brian's hand flew to his cheek in pain. A second later, Freddie had ejected the offensive video tape from the VCR, pulling out all the tape and leaving it in a pile on the floor.

"You're going to regret that!" Brian said, still holding his cheek.

"The only thing I regret is not wrapping it around your neck and choking you to death with it! " Freddie screamed, still raging.

Freddie stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

"Fuck, fuck fuck fuck,"  he paced the floor as he waited for the elevator. After he got into the elevator and the door closed, he sank down to his knees in grief.

"What am I going to do?" he sobbed as hot tears streaked down his cheeks.

Every emotion was hitting him all at once: frustration, anger, hurt, confusion, betrayal. He had absolutely no idea what he was going to do.  He felt completely alone.

If he told you about it, he had no doubt Brian would make good on his threat to show Roger's fiancee those photos. And then his precious Babydoll would be so  devastated, and Freddie would never forgive himself. On the other hand, if he did as Brian demanded, that would mean staying completely out of your life, essentially giving you up to Brian. And Freddie could never forgive himself for that, either...

"What can I do?" he cried.  "I'm fucked...I'm so fucked..."