Love In An Elevator

Time stood still as the two of you gazed into each other's eyes...

 And then his lips met yours with such utter tenderness, it took your breath away and made your knees weak.   This was what your life was missing--this kiss that made you feel completely electrified and alive from your head down to your toes.

His kiss became more urgent and aggressive as his tongue swirled around yours in unapologetic lust.

Now his lips trailed down your sensitive neck and onto your chest,  as he buried his face in your cleavage with a low moan.  He deftly reached around to the back of your dress with one hand and unzipped the zipper, slowly pulling the front of your dress down and exposing your breasts.  You were lost in a haze of desire.  It was never this intense with Brian. You knew you should stop him.  But you surrendered to the seduction instead...

"God I've missed these..." he moaned as he caressed your breasts with his hands,  gently nibbling  on your nipples, and teasing them with his tongue.  Your breath quickened as your body drowned in pleasure.  You were quickly losing all control, and he knew it.

Your animal instincts had taken over.  Your hand went instinctively toward his crotch, feeling his hard cock pulsating through his pants, aching for release.   You pulled down his fly and reached inside, freeing the hot thickness of his cock. It sprang forward from the constraints of his pants, bobbing invitingly. It felt hot and heavy in your hand, and the skin was satiny smooth as you stroked it. 

 You had one thought on your mind:   Tasting it...

"Babe," he gasped, "What are you doing to me..."

"Whatever you want me to do..." you said suggestively.

He always brought out your dirty side, and you loved it. You were turned-on by the sexual control he had over you. 

"Get on your fucking knees,"  he commanded.

You slowly sank down to your knees. Now your lips were so close to his swollen cockhead, and he could feel your breath upon it, making it twitch in anticipation.

"Suck my fucking cock,"  he said, pulling your hair out of your face so he could get a good view.

You stretched your tongue out, tentatively licking the slit, and you were soon rewarded with a drop of his sweet pre-cum. But just one drop of that sweet nectar wasn't enough for you. You wanted more...much more...

"Slowly..." he warned.

You obeyed, looking up into his tortured face.  "Freddie, please..." you said,  hungry for more.

"Please what..." he teased.

"Please...I want more.  I need more..." you begged.

"You want more, baby?" he asked with a wicked smile.

You nodded emphatically. "Please..."

"Lick it real slow...yes, just like that..." he instructed as your eager tongue swirled slowly around his painfully swollen cockhead.

Seeing him so turned-on turned you on even more.

"Now suck on just the tip only...yesss..." he hissed.

You sucked the tip into your mouth, resisting the urge to deep throat him.

"Mmm," you moaned, and he could feel the vibration down to his balls.

"Don't you fucking make me cum,"  he warned.

You leaned back with your tongue outstretched eagerly.

"That's a good girl," he said patronizingly. "Fucking wait for it..."

You watched as the clear fluid pooled at the tip, and then slowly dripped onto your waiting tongue. You quickly lapped it up, savoring every precious drop.

"Fuuuck," he breathed, "I need to fuck you..."

You weren't about to say no.  Your body was aching for him as much as he was aching for you.

 "But not here..." he said with a pained look on his face, stuffing his big cock back into his pants.  "Not like this.  Brian's probably looking for us right now..."

Fuck.  Brian.  In the depths of lust, you'd conveniently forgotten about him.  Now you were jolted back to reality, and you felt the guilt wash over you.  

What kind of horrible person am I?  You asked yourself...