Getting Steamy

"I'm so wet," you laughed awkwardly as you used a towel to dry your clothes.

"Oh, yeah, sorry I spilled water on you," Stephen laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's fine; I just would have preferred it not to be so big," you commented.

"What?" He asked, wondering what you were referring to.

"The glass..." you answered.

"Oh," he chuckled.

"You have such a dirty mind," you chuckled with him.

You went outside and sat with him on the training grounds of the temple, contemplating the view. Stephen placed his arm delicately around you, and you looked up at him with a smile. He returned it and pulled you closer. You shared a kiss before seeing a longing look in his eyes. You raised an eyebrow, and he noticed your confusion.

"I-I've been thinking about something recently and I can't get it out of my head," he finally explained.

"Go on..." you encouraged him.

"I don't know if we're ready... I mean, we've only been dating for a short amount of time," he continued.

You began to suspect what he was trying to get at, but you preferred not to mention it, "Well, what is it?"

"Do you think we could..."

"...Watch a Death Note marathon?" Stephen asked with a tone of doubt in his voice.

"Yes!!" You responded happily. "That's just what I had in mind!"

"Oh, that's great!" He shared the feeling. "I was afraid you wouldn't like that show."

"Are you kidding? I love it!"

And with that, you spent the rest of the night cuddling on Stephen's bed, watching a Death Note marathon.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Happy April fool's day!! Did anyone fall for it? I honestly didn't try my hardest... I just wanted to post a chapter to let you know that I do have more chapters planned, and that I'll hopefully be able to post some of them over this weekend.
Also, I have chapters on the way for the YouTuber imagines book which I mentioned earlier, so if you're interested in that, I would really appreciate it if you checked it out!