Starstruck: Part 2

A/N: Did anyone watch the Stranger Things trailer for season 2? I can't wait for Halloween, now... Also there's going to be a TØP concert close by where I live and I won't get to go... ugh... I'm annoyed, but oh well, I guess. I really hope they win at least one award at the grammys...

-----------------------------------------------------

Previously:

When you finally arrived back at your apartment, your smile was still glued to your face.

"Well, someone looks happy!" Your roommate pointed out.

"You'll never believe what happened to me!"

Present:

She sat up on the couch,"What? Tell me everything!"

"Okay, don't faint or anything, but Benedict Cumberbatch gave me his number!"

"Oh. My. God!" she squealed, jumping up and down like a little girl. "Show me! Show me!"

You pulled out the card from your pocket with a grin and handed it to her. She examined it carefully like it was made out of gold, "Wow... I should have gone with you."

"Yes, you should have. Also, I met a girl named Becky who was pretty cool," you added calmly.

"Are you kidding? I don't wanna hear about a random girl! Tell me about Benebatch Cumberdict!" (I once found a full list of possible nicknames for him 😂)

So you told her the whole story, and she was left both incredibly jealous, and happy for you. Then she kept insisting you to call him, but you didn't know what to do. Any other time you would have jumped at a phone if you had his number, but that was when you thought that was never going to happen. Now that it was possible, you were kind of freaking out. Guys weren't really your area.

But when someone like Benedict Cumberbatch gives you his number, you call him. And so you did. After about three times of typing the number and then freaking out and then typing it again.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello?" you heard him respond.

"Yes. Hello, um... I'm Y/N. You gave me your number and-"

"Yes! Y/N! Hi! I was worried you weren't going to call me."

You were surprised to hear him say that, which was shown in your expression, and you could see your roommate dying to know what he said.

"Really? I mean, of course you were. Well, I was thinking that we could go out sometime?"

"That sounds great! Are you available tomorrow night? I can pick you up."

"I am, actually. But I'm pretty sure you would have to fly over here..."

"Not a problem. Does around nine pm sound good?"

"Yeah, absolutely! But where would we going?"

"It's a surprise. See you tomorrow!" he hang up.

You proceeded to share the half of the conversation your roommate didn't hear, and then to plan out your outfit. Since you didn't know where the date was taking place, you weren't exactly sure what to wear. After some minutes of deciding, you picked out a dress, a pair of heels (or regular shoes), and a coat, just in case.

Then, when the time of the date finally arrived, you made your way down. As you stepped out of the elevator, you caught him fixing his coat collar on the other side of the glass panel door.

 As you stepped out of the elevator, you caught him fixing his coat collar on the other side of the glass panel door