Watching Star Wars

A/N: If I seemed to take long to update and respond to everything it's because I'm on vacation for the holidays and I haven't had much time available. But anyways, I found some time so here's this chapter.

Also happy holidays!

I made it about Star Wars for Carrie Fisher... R.I.P 😢😢 No CGI will ever be better than her Leia

----------------------------------------------------

As you walked around the temple you heard a loud discussion taking place in the main room.

You stepped inside and the point of the argument was instantly clear.

"You haven't even watched episode four?!" Wong asked in disbelief.

"No, not a single one," Stephen sighed. "I guess I just never found the time."

You stepped forward, "Are you guys talking about Star Wars?"

"Yeah, can you believe Doctor Strange here hasn't watched any of the episodes?" Wong responded.

"Stephen, you know that's a pop culture crime, right?"

"Very funny, Y/N. Fine I'll watch the saga. Which episode should I start with?"

"I guess we could go in the order of release. Episodes 4, 5 and 6; then 1, 2 and 3; then episode 7; and finally Rogue One."

"We have a long way to go... I'll get the popcorn started!" Wong ran to the kitchen (do they even have a kitchen? They should)

So, after a Star Wars marathon that meant only eight hours of sleep and sixteen hours of watching TV, Stephen finally understood why so many people love Star Wars.

"So, what did you think?" You asked him.

"Well, I liked them all, but the prequels could have been better. What was George Lucas thinking when he created Jar Jar?"

"No one knows... no one knows."

"And you haven't even watched the holiday special yet!" Wong commented.

(I tried watching it with my family and we had to skip nearly all of it)

"No! I can't stand it again!" You refused.

You all laughed.

"You know what?" Wong started. "I don't know why, but I bet Stephen can make a great Jar Jar impression."

"Really? Okay..." He attempted it and, after a few tries, you and Wong were left agape.

"I knew it!" Wong cheered.

Mordo came in with a confused expression, "What are you guys talking about?"

"How awesome Star Wars is," you answered.

"Oh... I still prefer Star Trek," he mumbled.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it's so short, but like I wrote earlier I don't have much time.

In case you didn't notice Benedict's impression of Jar Jar is in the video above. Also Snape!

Hope you liked it!