Chapter 1

"Wait!"
A young girl, with (h/l) hair flowing behind her as she ran with laughter escaping her lips.
Her bright (e/c) eyes gleamed with fun, as the two ran through Ordon Village,

A boy, grasped the girls hand as they sprinted along the path past his house to the spirit spring.

"Link! Wait! Slow down abit!" The girl known as YN giggled, as she was met by bright blue eyes.

"Of course mlady!" He laughed, his name was Link.

The two little meddlers made it to the spring, as he held his hands and looked at YH.

Both, ten years old. Link was a little older and taller than YN.

"We will be together forever! Nothing will separate us!" Link grinned, as YN laughed.
"Forever?"

"And always!" Link yelled with laughter as he splashed YN.

YN splashed him back. Link smiled at her and said...

"I'll never let you go."

END OF FLASHBACK

"I'll never let you go."

It had been ten years. Since he lost her. Since he had let her go at the spring. But he didn't remember her name.
He only knew the vivid face which was unclear to him and the random flashbacks he would gain.

No one spoke of her.
It broke their hearts when they lost her.

Link forgot her. He was almost killed until the goddess of the spring saved him.

She couldn't save you.

"Who is that girl?"

Link grumbled to himself as his friend showed up.

"I'll never let you go."