Embers plans part 1

Beginne am Anfang

Hunters pov

I have been awake the hole time she has tried to get out of bed but I just don’t want to let her go. She started to blow on my nose and it started to really tickle I had to touch it. I must admit she is really clever. When I wiped my nose she shot out of bed and went straight into the bathroom. I guess she was really desperate to go.

After she had finished in the bathroom she walked out looking all sexy and just stood there looking out of the window at the ocean.

Ember did have a really nice house but she was pretty much here alone all the time. She stood looking out of the window for a while I think she was thinking about stuff. Suddenly she walked over the other side of the room and dried her hair.

Ember was truly beautiful. Even in sweat pants and baggy tops she still looked hot. Ember wasn’t stuck up like the other girl at our school she was genuine. I cant understand why she had only one friend in England.

Oh yeah she was part of a gang and everyone heard rumours exactly like me. I'm glad she told me and she trusted me. I'm really shocked I told her I don’t trust people easily but there was something about her that just screamed TRUSTWORTHY. Call me girly for thinking that but its true.

Ember had finished drying her hair and she started to walk over to the bed. When she reached over to shake me I grabbed her arm and pulled her on top of me. I couldn’t help but not smirk. I slowly opened my eyes and looked down at her. She had that black stuff girls put on there eye lids on and some mascara I think on her eye lashes. Her green eyes were so beautiful and then there was her lips which she put red lipstick on. They were just so kissable, but I couldn't kiss her again. I don't no what came over me yesterday but I do not like her like that.... I think.

“well this is a nice way to wake up” I said to her smirking “you pulled me on top of you idiot” she said my smirk getting bigger “yeah but you enjoyed it” I said looking down at her. “I certainly did Hunter” she said. This girl she is just different any other girl would blush and be like no I didn’t but then there's Ember.“now anyway get up I have something planned for today, make sure you dress in lose clothes like me” she said standing up and twirling around in her clothes. “keep spinning you look hot” I said but she did actually look hot she stared to stretch and her crop top rose up her stomach showing the bottom of her floral bra....damn “nope get showers and changed I will be downstairs” she said and left the room.

I got out of bed and stretched my muscles out before getting in her shower. When I got in I wasn’t sure what I was allowed to use. So I settled on using some apple shampoo which smelt al-right and some weird shower gel.

I got out and dried my self with the towel on the back of the door and pulled my joggers and black top on.

I headed downstairs to meet Ember and to find out what we are doing today for me to dress like this.

Embers Pov

I walked into the kitchen looking for something to eat. But all I could find was fruit bars because Hunter and I ate all of the unhealthy food last night. Yeah I know what you're thinking why the hell is she eating unhealthy food in the morning? Well because I want to I can anyway I go to the gym.